Leather NEW “Bunny Stamp” and Voting thread

This stamp on the “Limited BF22 Bunny Knife” Slip Sheath?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No stamp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Since the first stamp was going to be too large for the limited “BF22 Bunny Knife” slip sheath, Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal came up with a reiteration of just a bunny head. Here is the new design for the stamp.
The stamp maker can get the stamp down to 3/4” tall by 1/2” wide, while having good definition in the “essence” of the ears. Too tall? Just right?

Please ya’ll, let me know your thoughts. I welcome it. 😁

Please also vote. :)

3D779378-BA4E-477A-8C26-76BBF752600B.jpeg

Last edited:
Temporary home... 🤔

DFwqTDc.jpeg

Finally got a chance to snap a quick pic. I love this one! ... even more than I was expecting!

Love the swedge and brushed bolsters. I'll have to clean it up and get pics in good lighting soon. That's a '185" the bad lighting almost made me Canadian ... :D

20221219_181238_resized.jpg

Big news!! Tim (my go to stamp guy) hooked us up with the bunny stamp with a 4 day turn around…no extra charge!

It was shipped out yesterday and I’m really looking forward to it’s arrival.

Be on the lookout for an ordering thread with more info to come after Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!! Hope it was a wonderful time full of love, joy and happiness with your loved ones.

Power outage here again. :( Let’s hope it doesn’t last too long.

I’m still awaiting the bunny stamp…so what to do???

Prep for shipping of course!!!
BF63317C-0E01-4CFE-BBC1-E339BE8C2ECD.jpeg

I’ll be posting an order thread once the stamp arrives, the sheath options are confirmed and I’m happy with the fit. :) It will have all relevant information on the purchase of the “Bunny sheath.” :) I’m really looking forward to this year’s sheath…the leather is beautiful.

Merry Christmas again to everyone who frequents the Sharp & Fiery subforum, and those who haven’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back