1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Newsletter

Discussion in 'Razor Edge Knives' started by razor-edge-knives, Jul 8, 2019.

1. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    Just launching this today (7/8/2019)! This email list will be the first to know before new products drop so make sure to sign up :thumbsup::cool:

2. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    The most recent newsletter had a shitload of great info/news. Very cool Josh! If I read correctly, you said the plan is to sell as they are completed. Do you plan on posting the sales threads in the makers market sub or in this sub (to give those of us drooling over your stuff here 1st crack at it)? Either way, I know they’re going to be well received

razor-edge-knives and woodysone like this.
  3. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Inquiring minds must know to make plans.

razor-edge-knives and Fullflat like this.
  4. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    That is a good point! I actually haven't decided lol... I am thinking I'll list it on my site and then shoot a newsletter out that it's live to let those on the newsletter (you guys) get first dibs. If it didn't sell that way I would probably post here in my subforum and/or on instagram :)

woodysone and Fullflat like this.