Colorado Residents - HELP WANTED !!! - - - - - November 18 Factory Sale Proxy Buyer

87Burban

Gold Member
Anyone going to the factory sale ?

Would like to pick up a nice Military factory second if you are

Please let me know :)

file.php

someone must be....heck theres got to be a few spyderco collectors in denver or even closer to the factory. wish i could go, but im about 1900 miles away.

Just out of curiosity, how many people generally end up going if anyone knows?

Don't know the numbers. You get there early if you want the good stuff, and there is a monetary limit to keep vendors from taking everything.

Friend who owned a motorcycle shop in Golden went for us in 2009. Here is the haul. Spyderco Military seconds were $50 !

View attachment 784938

Contacted the factory store, and they said it is walk in only.

Guess I am out of luck :(

unless someone can help....

I hear you. I used to live 20 minutes from the factory and went every year. Now I miss it. What I really want out of this year's sale is one of the cancelled run of BD1 Reinhold Rhinos. If I were there I'd probably drop a grand, but if someone would put one of these aside for me to buy, or lists one on the exchange, I will snatch it up.

I'm not from Colorado, but I am planning to make the drive. I'm willing to make a purchase for you and mail it to you, but there are a few caveats.

1) It is a SECONDS sale. No warranty, no return.
2) I cannot guarantee availability. If you are looking for something specific, it may or may not be there.
3) I cannot guarantee that you will like the piece I pick. I may not even notice what is a glaringly obvious defect in your eyes. That's why this sale is walk in only, so you can pick one with defects you can live with. Instead, you'll be getting one with defects I could live with.
4) I'm not going to have a lot of money to spend, so I probably won't be able to front you a fluted Ti model.
5) I'm not going up the day before this time, so I'll probably be about number three hundred in line. They bring out new stock all day, so it shouldn't really matter, but I'm not going to be in that first group.

If you can handle all that, you can contact me by email. I have a Gmail account under the same name as my username here.

Back