Post a pic of....

I want to protest this thread, it's inhumane asking us to chose a favorite. That's like asking which one of your children is your favorite (well, that is for those of us that don't have a Busse sword :mad: )

What was that movie back in the 80's....... oh yeah was it "Sophie's Choice" with Meryl Streep? The Nazis made her chose which of her children to save and which one to send off to a concentration camp.

DON'T MAKE US CHOOSE MIKE! PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE

How about my fav..errr...most carried(lately :D )

This ZT SH isn't my most unusual or valuable Busse, but gosh darn it, I just love this knife right now. I can throw it in my truck and when I need it simply snap the tek-lok on my belt and with it on my belt I can get in and out of the truck without it getting caught on anything and I can keep it on comfortably while sitting/driving, I never thought I'd be able to wear around a knife this big so comfortably and easily. And I think the 3/16 stock ZT SH weighs less than the CG NO!! I've been spending a lot of quality time with this knife lately.

Oh yeah, and the length and the grinds on the ZT SH keep reminding me of a Roman short sword(can anyone say GLADIATOR :eek: )

Attachments

• fd960a52[1].jpg
    fd960a52[1].jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 87
:eek:
Wow. Meaning NO criticism whatsoever of anyone's tastes, habits, or anything else, am I the ONLY guy who's favorite Busse is a user? Really?

My favorite Busse is one that I cannot/will not post a pic of yet. I am in the process of customizing my Steelheart E. I have flat ground the blade thinner and evenly(no assymetrical edge anymore); I ground off the back talon hole and reshaped the handle a little. I even ground a slight swedge on the spine to make the point a little pointier. When I get all the customizing done, I will post a pic. I might even remove the factory handle slabs and put something different on it. But, make no mistake, this knife is a user! I have chopped and hacked a lot of stuff with this one already.

As for stock/factory fresh from Busse favorites, mine has to be the Active Duty.

You SUK Eric! ;) No GFD! No MOFO! No MOJO! Just a plain FM for me. :D

fm.jpg

Regarding users or safe queens, can we all just get along? :D

As far as users here are my favorites. These are my "working knives", they go to the field and on deployment with me.

pubimage.asp

Nick

~Aspiring INFI Hog and Nuclear INFIdel~

I had the patch made in Camp Doha, Kuwait. There is a guy there who does custom embroidery. I saw that he had made the aviators name patches and just about anything els you could imagine in the way of military name patches. So I had him make me up a couple of these, one to use as a "photo prop" and the other to sew on a backpack or something. I had him make one up for Jerry too. I just haven't sent anything to the shop yet,they take my money(credit card) over the phone.:D
Now all I need is a set of Dog Tags. I can get identical ones made at any of a dozen places here in town, I just havent figured out how to make them different do they will not be confused with the real thing.
Oh yeah I could use a hat and a tshirt too.

Nick
~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

How can you pick just one? My AS is my EDC, but the straight handles are my favorites, and of them it's the second up from the bottom- a 5/16 SH in A2, just love the weight of it.

RM870, it's a well kept secret that I'm slowly working my way to Hogdom ;) my only regret for last week was letting a 5/16 INFI SH get away.

BTW-the AS hasn't left my person since it got here, thanks again!

Glad you liked it (and that "Custom Rainmaker Edge.") ;)

If my flippin' hands weren't so big I probably woulda kept *it* forever too.

I don't have a pict to post....I have a SJ,a BA3,an AD and an AS...plus a couple of guys from he RAT side of the Busse shop,and love them all
I carry my AS on my belt everyday when I'm not working,so I guess the AS is my favorite, most practical Busse!!:)

Back