Post your Decorated Sebenza pic's

Here's my most recent Everyday Carry,
"Stripe" with G2 sheath

View

recoil

Dennis Wright:
Do you still have the small decorated left hand Sebenza that I saw at the Costa Mesa Crossroads of the West Gun Show? She was a beaut!
biggrin.gif

Here are a few of mine:

<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=306668&a=2279510&p=28797713&Sequence=0&res=high" TARGET=_blank>
Thumbnail
</A>

Walt

Have to say it again -- WOW! What a bunch of beauties. I like them a lot.

Walt, could you please tell me what kind of wood is in the top inlay model you showed? I think it is really gorgeous!

I'm curious about the 2 Sebbies with decorations on what appears to be the normal finish. The look fine, but somehow the decorations don't stand out like the others pictured. It appears that they probably sand the handles on the decorated ones, rather than the bead blast. Is this a situation where "regular" Sebenzas were sent in to be decorated, but keeping the original finish?

I liked all the decorated Sebenzas. But, aside from Walt's beauties with damascus, would have to say I like Recoil's the most. Someday, I'll have to figure out, or ask, how they anodize just a small section of the handle. I know I've seen blended colors like DDR's often, but these little spots or whatever are puzzling to me in my ignorance.

Thanks all, for a great thread. Sure hope it doesn't end for a long time. Maybe 3 pages? :D

My favorite pattern hasn't appeared on a Sebenza (I don't think)

View

<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=107945&a=11439827&p=40283554&Sequence=0&res=high" TARGET=_blank>
Thumbnail
</A>

The top Sebbie is inlaid with California Buckeye. I have these trees on my property; some are about 30 feet from my computer. The wood is a lovely cream/gray/black color.

Walt

Just noticed the gold circles on the pp umfaan #29 are on the pivot side. The anodizing on #25 is the opposite.

View

Jeff

Just noticed the gold circles on the pp umfaan #29 are on the pivot side. The anodizing on #25 is the opposite.
Interesting, does anyone know more about this? The serial numbers are close enough that you would think they were anodized in the same batch.

Anyone from CRK, can you shed some light on this please?

Thank you, Walt, for the response. That buckeye is absolutely gorgeous in my mind. Wonder why we don't have Buckeyes in WA? Maybe we do, but nobody mentions it. Haven't heard of one, lived here since '64, less time in USMC.

Gus, I really love the look of your decorated Sebbie. Has to be one of the coolest patterns on the handle. NOw, how in hell did you get the blade to look like that? Did you put in a titanium blade and anodize it? Can't recall ever seeing steel blued that light or pretty a color. Amazing!

Hi Bugs,

The blade is Devin Thomas Pinstripe Damascus blued at the CRK shop.
It is pretty much for decorative purposes and will react quickly with sweat or food. I have not used or carried it yet so the blade is in great shape.

Back