ORDERS ARE CLOSED! 2023 BladeForums.com Traditional Knife.

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
SOLD OUT
NOW OPEN FOR ORDERING!
UPDATE: PREORDERS GOING LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN
The order button will be shown as an announcement at the top of this forum, visible only to gold or higher members. Make sure you fit the requirements - 25+ posts in Traditional forum, limit 1 per household

STATUS UPDATE 10/2 - SOLD OUT, Knives are still shipping
STATUS UPDATE 9/27 - Knives are shipping, price updated.

I'm shipping out the knives in order, so first orders in, first out. May take a few days. We're down to under 30 knives left at this point so orders are open to anyone on the forums now. Again, one per household. Must have been a member for at least 6 months

STATUS UPDATE 9/22 - THE KNIVES HAVE ARRIVED

Ordering is now open to members without a paid subscription and have 25+ posts in the Traditional Forum, OR members with a Gold or higher subscription.
You have until Monday 9/25, 11:59PM to place orders before ordering is open to ANYONE on the forums. The price will be going up at that time to $200 per knife.

I received notice that the Variants shipped out today, so I expect them by the middle to end of next week.

Status update for 9/13

GEC is tubing up the knives right now and will be shipping shortly. Once I have possession, I will be sorting by serial number and will start getting them out the door. If there are any issues that will, of course, cause delays.

I've received a couple dozen "I fucked up my address" "I ordered two" "I ate paint chips" "I'm curious about [whatever]" emails.

CANCELLATIONS:
If you need to cancel for whatever reason, cool. Reply to your paypal receipt with "CANCEL" in the title and I will refund ASAP.

WRONG ADDRESSES:
If you've screwed up your address, you need to fix it in Paypal. I will not ship to an address not on the Paypal payment as that will screw me if the knife goes missing. GET YOUR ADDRESSES CORRECTED AND SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH "WRONG ADDRESS" in the title; I'll get you refunded ASAP.

SALES TAX:

If you were charged sales tax (first 100 or so), mea culpa. If you want it refunded, reply to the paypal receipt with "SALES TAX REFUND" in the title. If you don't care, no worries, thank you for understanding that I am brain damaged and ate paint chips + possibly am quite dumb.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
I am talking with Charlie, Paris, et al regarding this. We'll get it figured out.

Heads up, there will be a PRICE INCREASE AFTER THE KNIVES GET HERE
The preorder price is the preorder price. If there are any left after the knives get here, it's no longer a pre order. If you are biding your time, don't wait long.

Good news! GEC has forwarded production images and costs for the knives, so I'm passing along the info to y'all
First the eye candy:
iBpCq6h.jpg

QLrz9lD.jpg

J00AD42.jpg

Next the info:
We are expecting 600 (maybe more) knives
Each is serialized
Each knife will come with a button and probably something extra from me.
Button mockup:
CKdhXCj.jpg

The price per knife will be $160 shipped in the US. I don't know what international shipping will be, please don't ask, international orders will be a separate process.

REQUIRMENTS FOR PURCHASING:
Gold or higher paid subscription
at time of ordering. If we have leftovers then the ordering will be opened up to members without a paid subscription.
25+ posts in this Traditional forum.
LIMIT 1 PER HOUSEHOLD
. I will be making a spreadsheet with usernames and addresses to track this. Flippers may be blacklisted from future offerings.

THIS IS NOT THE ORDER THREAD. A LINK WILL BE POSTED WHEN PREORDERS GO LIVE.

If you have questions make sure you bold them so I can see them when I skim replies

Last edited:
Those bone covers look really good. I was able to grab one of the unicorn ivory versions and the pattern is really nice but the synthetic handles don't do much for me. I think these will be much better.

OOoof! Another winner. Should compliment the bunny knife nicely. Thank you!

Back