• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Vintage rare Goodman-Riggs Cutlery Co. 3-3/4" 2 blade Ebony Jack. Wish I could tell you who actually made the knife. With the help of a couple of great forum members they provided me with this newspaper advertisement dating back to 1894 when they were soliciting for manufactures. Although there is some speculation as to when the company actually started offering knives. But it's probably around 100 years old at least. Still in pretty good shape for its age. Both blades with great snap. Main blade has a little side to side movement. Secondary blade is tight. I did attempt to sharpen the blades. Knife has not been cleaned. All original patina. Please feel free to ask any questions but first I'll take it gets priority. Please follow up with a PM for payment info. I only ship in the continental United States. Price includes shipping and fees. $60.00IMG_6349.PNG IMG_6346.PNG IMG_6347.PNG IMG_6348.PNG IMG_6345.PNG IMG_6344.PNG

Last edited:
Back