• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Reate Torrent Damasteel

Hey no worries. My paypal is azmitchlove@gmail.com. the only thing I ask is that you pay me friends and family since you dont have any feedback. This is just to protect myself since there are a lot of scams. I'm sure you're a good guy but without feedback theres no history here. I can ship tomorrow.

So if you're cool with friends and family please dont put any comments in the paypal and shoot me your address here. Thanks!

Hey no worries. My paypal is azmitchlove@gmail.com. the only thing I ask is that you pay me friends and family since you dont have any feedback. This is just to protect myself since there are a lot of scams. I'm sure you're a good guy but without feedback theres no history here. I can ship tomorrow.

So if you're cool with friends and family please dont put any comments in the paypal and shoot me your address here. Thanks!
Will do, just have to make sure I have sufficient funds in my bank account which I will do tomorrow as soon as possible . I'll give you my address once I get home from bank tomorrow. Thank you for your timely replies! No problem doing it friends and family, this will be my first transaction here so that's why I have no history. Set up my profile here just because of my interest in this knife. As stated in description knife is mint and has no blemishes? Blade centering is on point and no blade play I presume?

Sounds Good. Yes the knife is 100% mint. Shoot me your email and I'll send pics and video tonight

Back