• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Slim D2/Micarta Recurve

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This knife in razor sharp D2 steel is best for medium to small hands (I have largish hands with about average width and long fingers). It is optimized for hammer grip in either forward or reverse (edge out), but due to the birds beak handle, is not the most capable at smooth and fast grip transitions. It's hollow ground and has a 10° per side primary edge for ease of maintenance and sharpening.

I had the blank made (a bit fatter, originally as a camp recurve) in the USA (the maker understood I would sell it, and did not ask to be credited, though I will disclose who it was in PM if desired), And I received it and slimmed it down and made the handle, sheath, and sharpened it.

Steel: D2
Weight: 200 g / 7 oz
Overall Length: 10.5"
Blade Length: 5 3/4"
Blade Thickness: .156" or 4 mm
Cutting Edge Length: 5 1/4"
Sheath: Black Kydex with paracord IWB loop.
Handle: Green burlap micarta with brass pins.

I believe this knife is handsome and functional. Because it is not hand sanded to perfection, and is also my first knife ever offered for sale on Bladeforums, who am I to ask high prices? Thanks for looking!

Asking $OLD shipped to Continental North America
IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4615.JPG

IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4620.JPG
IMG_4621.JPG

Last edited:

Last edited:
This knife is SOLD

Last edited:
Back