1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sm Inkosi Drop Point Carbon Fiber Inlay

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by Humma, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:47 PM.

1. Humma

Humma Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2008
    This is one of the Blade HQ exclusives. I waited a long time to get one of these new. I am the only owner. Selling to get a 31.

Knife has been carried as a "dress" knife and has a couple small marks on the clip and a couple small scratches on the scales where the Ti is polished. They were very hard to capture in pictures. CF inlays show no signs of wear. Blade has some wear marks but no major scratches. These go for $525 new.

Everything is included, will ship to US address via USPS insured. Post "I'll take it" in comments. Paypal G&S only.
    $430

IMG_3917.jpeg IMG_3918.jpeg IMG_3919.jpeg IMG_3923.jpeg IMG_3924.jpeg IMG_3926.jpeg IMG_3931.jpeg IMG_3920.jpeg IMG_3921.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 6:18 PM
    4mer_FMF likes this.
  2. CharlieWB

CharlieWB Gold Member Gold Member

May 17, 2019
    I'll take the hawk clip

3. simonxm

simonxm

Oct 3, 2014
    Is this hawk clip include in the deal? Thanks.

4. Humma

Humma Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Hawk clip is already sold. It was not part of the deal.

5. simonxm

simonxm

Oct 3, 2014
    Would you ship to HK I can assume the responsibility? What's extra shipping cost though?
    Thank you.