Attention Small Guy Group Buy ***CLOSED****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillip- what color pins and bullseye does this configuration have? Natural canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes

Phillip, when is this GB going to close? I’m in the thick of “stuff” at work and won’t get a chance to really ponder my choice until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Pocket Keppy
A2 Spalted
Black canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes
*unless I can swap the natural with blue :) and have blue liner with white pine strips lol :)

Phillip, when is this GB going to close? I’m in the thick of “stuff” at work and won’t get a chance to really ponder my choice until tomorrow or Wednesday.
Ok...ill close it Thursday:)
Ill make a note of it
Pocket Keppy
A2 Spalted
Black canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes
*unless I can swap the natural with blue :) and have blue liner with white pine strips lol :)
Sweet...
Ill talk it over with Andy
Normally the liners "have" to match the Bullseye and pins

Ok...ill close it Thursday:)

Ill make a note of it

Sweet...
Ill talk it over with Andy
Normally the liners "have" to match the Bullseye and pins

Yeah u do that lol seriously if not no big deal. :) I just need a FBF back I’m my hands lol

I’ll take a Black canvas micarta (Commando) Esquire in A2 with a swedge.

Thanks,
Caleb

Last edited:
Lil Lady
3/32” A2 DIW

*if the blue/natural combo mentioned above becomes a legitimate thing, then yes please. If not, no worries.

what did i miss?
Thought there was a suggestion of natural liners with blue stripe instead of white. I was obviously mistaken. My bad....too many night shifts. ;)

And....is there such a thing as a Lil Lady with a swedge? I’m in. :D

Thought there was a suggestion of natural liners with blue stripe instead of white. I was obviously mistaken. My bad....too many night shifts. ;)

And....is there such a thing as a Lil Lady with a swedge? I’m in. :D

i put it on the list:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back