2018 Snody Image Library (Over 1,000 Digital Photos!)

customs2.jpg

saiga.jpg

At first I was like WTF 5 pages of pics, But once I got through them all I was quite Impressed. Great work!

This is like like 5th time through these pics,,,,,Impressed really ain't the word for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $$RESPECT$$ ,,,,,,,,,, says it well

The knives are awesome but I gotta ask. Who was the hot girl in some of the photos? Made me forget all about the knives at first LOL.

With all my Hog pimps I see here you would think a homie could get a heads up about Snody being here! It's ok though, I've now found the stuff.

Been doing some spyin, can't find a one for sale on the net. Just the way I like it....a challange!

...Thanks Ronnie, look foward to it.

Oh yeah...Great pics!!

Last edited:
During an emergency like that,
sure beats callin' 911
Thanks for the instructional Video

Chuck hooked me up. I thought about asking for "$" embossed, but I'm not sure if that would have been cool with Mike.

crisis1.gif

crisis2.gif

$nody Hater Hatchet

Specs:

Material = Crucible D2 Steel

Finish = Teflon Coated

Overall Length = 7 - 3/8"

Thickness = 1/4"

Head Width = 4 - 1/2"

hater-hatchet-1c.jpg

hater-hatchet-1d.jpg

hater-hatchet-1e.jpg

hater-hatchet-2.jpg

hater-hatchet-1b.jpg

hater-hatchet-1f.jpg

hater-hatchet-1a.jpg

Yeppers,,,,,,,,,, that small black leather wiv Sharkskin overlay will fit that perfectly,,,,,,go for it!!!!!!!!

Believe me, I am proud of my work. Nonetheless, I have to state that the quality of your images Earl, is only exceeded by the quality of Mike's knives. I'm shaking my head in humbleness. ;) :thumbup:

My hat's off to you guys! That was a ride.

Coop

Believe me, I am proud of my work. Nonetheless, I have to state that the quality of your images Earl, is only exceeded by the quality of Mike's knives. I'm shaking my head in humbleness. ;) :thumbup:

My hat's off to you guys! That was a ride.

Coop

I have been admiring your photography for years and can only hope to get on the same planet as you in skill. At any rate, most all of the photos here in this gallery were taken by Mike. My photos don't start until post #56. Is it any surprise that Mike is also a talented photographer? Thanks for taking time to look and post. :D

Back