• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spring time in Ohio Chef 🐣SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JV Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi friends 😊

Beautiful spring time weather in the shop has inspired this very handy and pleasing pastel piece! This would make a spectacular Easter present for yourself, or the lucky chef of your choosing 😉 and would coordinate well with many kitchen looks!

This blade is very thin and sharp and will also stand up to tough kitchen chores. The curvature of the cutting edge facilitates chopping in a standard or rocking motion equally well, and provides ideal hand clearance from the cutting board for most hand sizes. I hope you find her as appealing as I do 👍

Specs:
Steel: AEBL stainless steel hardened to Rc60
Grind: Full flat to 0.01” before finishing with a 15 deg micro bevel
Dimensions: cutting edge right at 7” as shown in photo. Overall length about 11 1/2”. Spine at 0.1”.
Finish: hand sanded to 400 grit and finished with super fine scotch brite belt
Scales: opal G10 looks beautiful and is kind of between jade and tiffany isn color and opacity. It is also 💯 food safe! Tuxedo black and white liners and white pins, also G10, round out the look. As always, West Systems G-Flex insures a lasting fit and bond.

$188 PayPal FF gets this one to your door in the lower 48 states. If you would like to pay a different way, please reach out 👍

Thank you as always for considering my work!

John
JV Knives
IMG_0129.jpegIMG_0127.jpegIMG_0131.jpegIMG_0140.jpegIMG_0139.jpegIMG_0133.jpegIMG_0142.jpegIMG_0141.jpegIMG_0145.jpegIMG_0132.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back