• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Hi, If I'm reading your ad correctly you are asking $50 for this Native. If so I'll take this. Shoot me your PP info at

Last edited:
Hi, If I'm reading your ad correctly you are asking $50 for this Native. If so I'll take this. Shoot me your PP info at scottdafd at yahoo.com
Hi no sorry, this is a trade thread. The reference is that trades will only be made in the US 50 states.

Okay, sorry for the mix up. Do you have a list of what you are looking for? I mainly have Spyderco and Kershaw new in box. I'm looking for a user Native at a good price. It seems every one I put in my pocket gets gifted away every fishing trip.

Okay, sorry for the mix up. Do you have a list of what you are looking for? I mainly have Spyderco and Kershaw new in box. I'm looking for a user Native at a good price. It seems every one I put in my pocket gets gifted away every fishing trip.
No problem. My love affair with Spyderco is over for a while. Looking for Benchmades again, something I’ve not had before.

Back