• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS! Spyderco Sprints/Exclusives & PM2 flytinium backspacer

Tron2119

Gold Member
I have a few sprints/exclusives for sale.
First member to post “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Payment due within 2 hours unless otherwise agreed upon or knife will go to next in line. All items shipped via USPS priority and will try to ship within 24hrs of sale.
If you have any questions or would like more pics, don’t hesitate to pm me or text me at. 1812605339 four. Text would definitely be the quickest method. Prices are shipping and PayPal G&S fees included.

1) DLT Tan PM2 in 20cv.
Brand new, never used, carried, or cut anything. I bought 2 and kept this one due to the fit/finish and superb action. Only reason I’m selling is that I already have one in M390 so I can’t reasonably justify having them both.
SOLD

2) St. Nicks para 3 in 4v
This knife has been carried 3 times and used to open a box and a few letters. Could not distinguish from new. Clip has been moved to tip up carry and has been stropped but not sharpened. I really love everything about this knife except the size. Found out I’m strictly a pm2 man. Comes with everything it came with from St. Nicks.
$old

3) Fradon lock and safe Manix 2 in cpm 4v and marbled CF scales.

This knife is new, never carried or used. It is one of the most beautiful knives I’ve ever handled. Save %15 and treat yourself to this work of art.
$200 shipped & pp
Now $190

4) Paramilitary 2 in 52100 with smooth black g10 scales.
I bought this knife for the scales so the blade is new, never carried or used. The g10 scales are in good condition with only a snail trail or two. No nicks or deep scratches. Nice crisp action on this one.
$old

5) Spyderco K2 with a Big Chris regrind
This knife has been used, carried, modified and sharpened. It has scratches and a small, unidentified mark on the blade. With the reprofiled and thinned CPM 10v blade, it slices through cardboard like a fricken lazer beam. It doesn’t have any lock stick but, the lockface is a bit gritty when released. Not bad but just want to be as detailed as possible :) this one does not come with a box.
$175 shipped & pp
Now $165

6) Flytanium PM2 titanium backspacer
This is new never installed. Just opened and fondled. Paid $35 for this about a month ago.
$old

Pictures- https://imgur.com/a/rKZ8wBt

Last edited:
I have a few sprints/exclusives for sale.
First member to post “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Payment due within 2 hours unless otherwise agreed upon or knife will go to next in line. All items shipped via USPS priority and will try to ship within 24hrs of sale.
If you have any questions or would like more pics, don’t hesitate to pm me or text me at. 1812605339 four. Text would definitely be the quickest method. Prices are shipping and PayPal G&S fees included.

1) DLT Tan PM2 in 20cv.
Brand new, never used, carried, or cut anything. I bought 2 and kept this one due to the fit/finish and superb action. Only reason I’m selling is that I already have one in M390 so I can’t reasonably justify having them both.
$190 shipped & pp.

2) St. Nicks para 3 in 4v
This knife has been carried 3 times and used to open a box and a few letters. Could not distinguish from new. Clip has been moved to tip up carry and has been stropped but not sharpened. I really love everything about this knife except the size. Found out I’m strictly a pm2 man. Comes with everything it came with from St. Nicks.
$210 shipped & pp

3) Fradon lock and safe Manix 2 in cpm 4v and marbled CF scales.

This knife is new, never carried or used. It is one of the most beautiful knives I’ve ever handled. Save %15 and treat yourself to this work of art.
$200 shipped & pp

4) Paramilitary 2 in 52100 with smooth black g10 scales.
I bought this knife for the scales so the blade is new, never carried or used. The g10 scales are in good condition with only a snail trail or two. No nicks or deep scratches. Nice crisp action on this one.
$145 shipped & pp

5) Spyderco K2 with a Big Chris regrind
This knife has been used, carried, modified and sharpened. It has scratches and a small, unidentified mark on the blade. With the reprofiled and thinned CPM 10v blade, it slices through cardboard like a fricken lazer beam. It doesn’t have any lock stick but, the lockface is a bit gritty when released. Not bad but just want to be as detailed as possible :) this one does not come with a box.
$175 shipped & pp

6) Flytanium PM2 titanium backspacer
This is new never installed. Just opened and fondled. Paid $35 for this about a month ago.
$25 shipped & pp

Pictures- https://imgur.com/a/rKZ8wBt
ill take backspacer

Back