Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Another reason why Saturday is an exemplar day, not just savouring the very real delights of being off work, relaxing, being with those who mean a lot to you but getting access to this mainline fix of antler every week :D:cool:

@black mamba A choice example Jeff - even with the metal appendage at the end :eek:
:D:cool:

Whole mass of interesting 'deer horn' this week from everybody, it's always different, always rewarding to see:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

I like Ike I also like the sunk joints:cool:

ns4hPjs.jpg

Oh man!!! The knives in this Thread, I wish I could participate more- but the time it takes for me to take photos and imgur them them....blah blah.. :oops:
Harry- What a stash of beautiful Stag!
Ron- My Stag Churchill is one of my Favourite Knives!

Herder- That Knife is simply Magnificent!!!! :eek: What an amazing, beautiful Knife!

Oh man!!! The knives in this Thread, I wish I could participate more- but the time it takes for me to take photos and imgur them them....blah blah.. :oops:
Harry- What a stash of beautiful Stag!
Ron- My Stag Churchill is one of my Favourite Knives!

Herder- That Knife is simply Magnificent!!!! :eek: What an amazing, beautiful Knife!
Duncan my Churchill’s are all some of my favorites! But I am especially fond of the Stags! :)

Back