SYKCO Scrapivore With Deep Cryo Treated AEB-L Stainless Steel Is Coming Wednesday, August 30, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

Jerry Busse

Brother Dan and the Scrap Yard Team are proud to announce that you will be able to acquire this bad boy slicer starting, Wednesday, August 30th at 9:00 PM Eastern on the Busse Combat Website.

Dan and his hit squad of Scrap Yard Dogs hit another one out of the park with this offer!!!

SYKCO Scrapivore With Optimized AEB-L Stainless Steel

This high-performance ENC (Everyday Neck Carry) is designed specifically for slicing.

This thin slicer weighs in at approx. 1.6 oz. and sports an ergonomic handle designed for even the largest mitt.

It is ideal for slicing, dicing, fuzzing, and peeling.

An optional Dave Brown Neck Sheath is available at the Special Price of only $39.95 (The Regular Price is $55.00. You save over $15.00!!!)

(Sheath Shipping and Handling are FREE if your sheath is shipped with your knife. Otherwise, Shipping and Handling is $9.95 for the first sheath and $4.00 for every additional sheath after that for all shipments in the Continental U.S. For International orders please email Scrap Yard Knives at customerservice@scrapyardknives.com for shipping rates.)

Scrapivore Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 2.8”
Over All Length: Approx. 6.5”
Thickness: Approx. .110”
Weight: Approx. 1.6oz.
Blade Finish = Stonewashed
Steel = AEB-L With Deep Cryo
Hardness = 60-62 Rc
Grind = Full Height Flat

Price:
$89.95

Let's Drink!

Jerry

SYKCO Scrapivore
scrapivore.jpg

Scrapivore Optional Buy Brown Kydex Neck Sheath
BB Kydex.jpg

Scrapivore Mounted On Front Of Large Fixed Blade
BB Kydex 2.jpg

Well.... crap. I'd really like to check one of these out.

But probably is not going to happen. Finances are taking a beating lately. Maybe some other time.

Last edited:
Definitely getting two. At least two.
Both of my daughters carry the original Scrapivore and they plan on getting another one for their cars...seems like I raised them right :) Oh yea, my son already has 3 and plans on 2 more...at approx. 1.6 oz you almost don't know you have it on you.

You know, I thought this would be released Sunday and not Tonight 😱 It wasn't until I went to check Rolling Thunder and I saw the Scrappy in the store 🍺🍺

I’m hangry so I’m having pancakes for breakfast and tacos for lunch today (serious)
Going for two Scraps, (never owned one), so if a taco is eventually offered. I’ll get one of each. But if there’s only pancakes, a short stack, please.

Both of my daughters carry the original Scrapivore and they plan on getting another one for their cars...seems like I raised them right :) Oh yea, my son already has 3 and plans on 2 more...at approx. 1.6 oz you almost don't know you have it on you.
Dave the sheath is perfect. Even with my big neck the sheath lays flat on my chest...Very Nice!

Back