The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Thanks! I was originally looking at an Small Inkosi Insingo w black Micarta inserts, then I saw this.. showed pic to wife, she really liked it so that's what I went with it.

Update .. it shipped yesterday via USPS.. tracking showed it was in utah earlier today . If it shows sat or mon I won't be home but I'll have my wife send me a couple pics.

Update .. it shipped yesterday via USPS.. tracking showed it was in utah earlier today . If it shows sat or mon I won't be home but I'll have my wife send me a couple pics.

Hope you have a knife when you get home, you might have bought that one for your wife and just don’t know it yet.o_O

I'll play, got two incoming. A 31 and an OP Zaan!
View attachment 1305966 View attachment 1305967

Hey guys, remember this one, the OP Zaan I said I was waiting on?

Well after forever waiting it is finally at the post office right down the street! WHOHOO!!!
I ordered this before asking everyone's thought on ordering from overseas. Everyone said they would probably wait with everything going on at the moment. Well i was awe struck and paid a little high for this unused knife. Anyways I learned a hard lesson and seems like I have waited forever for it to wash up on our shores. So needless to say I am pretty excited this morning. Post office opens at noon, i figured i would give the lady 20 minutes to get through everything before I pounce on the post office. LOL Stay Tuned :)

Un-flipping believable! URGH
just got notice that my item was sent to Indiana! 1 hour from house this morning and now it's in Indiana. I am without words! At least clean words.

I just snagged this at the Knife Exchange. This is my first decent knife and I am beyond excited!

jN7iBNA.jpg

This will take more than a couple of weeks to arrive though, since I live on the other side of the world and we still are in Covid lockdown. This will definitely be worth the wait.

I just got my first crk a couple days ago. It’s a lg 21 dp with micarta. I’ve wanted to get one for about 7 years and finally pulled the trigger as it was the last one I could find in stock. It may be the nicest folder I own! I am so happy with it that now I want a wood inlay lol!!!

I’ve been wanting a Sebenza for a while now. Have a few BM’s, ZT’s, Spyderco’s. Mostly BM’s.

Was holding out for a Large Sebenza but found a Small Sebenza 31 Chainmail. It’s inbound and should arrive tomorrow from Knifeworks.
Can’t wait and will post pics tomorrow.

Dennis

Got a large sebenza insingo CF coming from knife art this week.

My first CRK! Very excited.

chris-reeve-carbon-fiber-sebenza-21-large-insingo-blade-exclusive-133.jpg

Obviously not my pic.

Can't wait to start carrying it. Full TI version is just a little heavier than I wanted, then found out about the knifeart version that weighs about the same as my pm2s.

Do you have a picture of the knife that you received? I’m interested in the same knife, but curious as to the version of carbon fiber that is on it.

Back