Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not a violation, but it's not a good idea.

"Paypal "friends & family" is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. This is for your protection."

It is, however, a violation of the PayPal user agreement:

Accepting Payments From Buyers for Goods and Services
Receiving personal payments

If you use your PayPal account to receive payments for the sale of goods or services or accept donations, you must:

• Pay any applicable fees for receiving the funds.
  • Not ask your buyer to send you money using the “send money to a friend or family member.” If you do so, PayPal may remove your PayPal account’s ability to accept payments from friends or family members.

⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎

That is true, but unless a buyer complains, how is PayPal going to know? Maybe they have software that will detect it. I don't know.

I have had people pay me with F&F, but I never ask for it. It's not worth the potential aggravation.

I've often paid guys I've dealt with F&F, but only if we have dealt before and I trust them.
I only do it because I would like them to get as much out of it as possible, even though I pay a small fee because it's usually international sales.
Sorry only seen the notice again I forgot. :(

Last edited:
Where can one find just the scales? I love the scales on my HDFK and would like to put the same ones (any color) on my custom knife. Do people sell just the scales and hardware or do I buy them from CPK website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back