SOLD $450 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

gw3yvS8.jpg

vb8VOtr.jpg

DuXAHBr.jpg

F1YNiY7.jpg

rhDWODp.jpg

Last edited:
Sold!

Up for sale is my new and unused CPK / Keffeler Competition Cutter. It's the standard configuration with the racing edge, and it's probably the sharpest knife I have ever received from any maker. It has sat in my safe since I got it, so it's time to find a home for it that will get more use/enjoyment out of it than I have. It comes with the Mashed Cat sheath (that meets tournament requirements because of the locking slider). Pics are from today. I'm asking SOLD

Last edited:
I have a few pairs of new unused scales sets for sale.

Buffed black canvas micarta $35.00 shipped
Unbuffed natural canvas micarta $35.00 shipped

I'm up for trades for unused buffed or unbuffed burlap micarta or OD green unbuffed scales for EDC.

Last edited:
Up for sale is a brand new double edge fighter(DEF) in double black Micarta.
This is a beautiful blade but I have my eye on something else. Sorry, no trades for this one. I am selling for $700 which includes PP fees,priority mail shipping w/signature required.CONUS sale only.
John
I thought I priced this in line with the other DEF that have sold....I will drop the price to SOLD

Last edited:
FS/FT- HDFK, purchased here last month. (Page 165). Wonderful piece, razor edge, no flaws. Black Micarta scales. Fasteners show minor wear on finish only. Includes original kydex and teklok. View attachment 1301552 View attachment 1301553 View attachment 1301554 View attachment 1301555 Would trade for chopper +/- $. Sell for $475 all in. Other trade offers considered. Thank you for stopping by!
Withdrawn, thanks anyway. It’s a beautiful HDFK, it’ll sell fast.

Last edited:
HDFK listed for trade / sale earlier this page...just cannot sell, for trade only. Medium chopper or CPK with wooden grips. Thank you for stopping by.

I'm going to relist this HDMC ... $615.00 price drop
this one was an extra ... it is unused just as it came from CPK has OD green unbuffed micarta scales ... with kydex sheath and tek-loc as shown in pictures.

Sorry but d
ue to some recent problems I am going to limit this to CONUS shipping.

I would consider a partial trade for an CPK EDC 1 - 2 - 3 in D3V in excellent to new condition ... with burlap or ECAM scales ... (may consider other scales for the right deal)

must be 18 and know the laws in your area before buying ... I reserve the right to sell or not to whom I chose.

Thanks for looking.

20200224_191402_resized.jpg
20200226_231145_resized.jpg
20200224_191552_resized(1).jpg
20200224_191459_resized(1).jpg
20200224_192109_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Found another in the safe that isn't getting any use, so it's time to find it a loving forever home. Up for grabs is my as new and unused Behemoth Chopper. Antique micarta scales and and an Azula leather sheath. TRADED!

Last edited:
Trade me your potatoe knife or d2 Skinner :oops:
Otherwise buy it $600 -->price dropped to $550 shipped.
This knife is brand new and unused. The most it's done is get admired by myself as well as some close friends and family.
Asking price includes all fees and insured USPS shipping within the US only please. PayPal Goods
View attachment 1300471
View attachment 1300472
View attachment 1300473 View attachment 1300474

As always I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. Please any questions do not hesitate to ask via PM or email. If you cannot PM please consider uprgrading your account or please post the email address you would like me to respond to in this thread. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks for looking. :(

Price drop --> $550 shipped

Found another in the safe that isn't getting any use, so it's time to find it a loving forever home. Up for grabs is my as new and unused Behemoth Chopper. Antique micarta scales and and an Azula leather sheath. Asking $721.22 shipped to a US address via PayPal G+S (or $700 shipped via MO or PayPal F+F).

PM sent

*** EDC2 is SOLD ***
*** HDFKs traded ***

Thanks, BF !

Pair of CPK HDFK's. *** TRADED *** HDFK's have Terotuf scales (one medium dark brown, one blue-ish gray). Knives are minty and unused, all come with Kydex sheaths, but please note the HDFK's do not have TecLoks. Pricing reflects this, not interested in any trades other than maybe a 3V Shiv for multiple knives. First knife-specific, unconditional "I'll take it" posted here takes precedence, and I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. HDFK's are $495 each TYD, PayPal G&S only. PM me your email / phone for detailed photos and PayPal info.

Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• 20200321_143209.jpg
    20200321_143209.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back