Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 For Sale. Prices include PP fees, shipping, and insurance. First person to Private Message me with a 'I'll take it' gets the blade.

CPK Behemoth Chopper-Mint Unused. (There is oil on the blade which shows up in the pictures) Edge Cut Antique Micarta $650
FK2 Field Knife 2- Very light use. Touched up with a stone. Super sharp just like from CPK. Burlap Micarta. Comes with an extra sagewood gear sheath. $345

View attachment 1381398 View attachment 1381399 View attachment 1381400 View attachment 1381401 View attachment 1381402 View attachment 1381403

Bryan, I'll take both per our PM. Thank you.

Hey guys, recently bought a DEK from another member that also included this cool leather sheath from duramax. Looking to sell it to fund some new scales. Has great retention, to the point that don't really need the strap. Only minor thing to mention is that the screw-nut things on the back are a bit marred, which can be seen in the pic. $75 shipped; USA only.

IMG_0054x.JPG

IMG_0055x.JPG

Last edited:
Edit Found!!! : Looking for a New HDFK to get my brother in law into the CPK mix. I've let him borrow mine and offered it to him but he would like one of his own.
Any help landing one would be greatly appreciated. Scale choice doesn't seem to matter although I know he likes burlap.
Let's keep it to P.M. please

Last edited:
WTB - HDFK. Willing to pay 25% - 30% over CPK original selling price for the right knife. If you have custom sheath I would also consider purchase. Thanks. As alternative to paying you in excess of selling price I can donate $100 to charity of your choice, or pay $100 toward a blade for a forum member (of your choice) who might be short on $ during these hard times and needs a little help acquiring a CPK. Just my ideas. Choose what you feel is best. Honor system. I would PayPal you the extra $100 to distribute as you see fit. PM me or email jpitcher321 at yahoo dot com and we can work it out. Jeff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back