Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

WTS 3V FK2 OD green scales.
Never used to cut anything.
I have carried it in my hunting pack on a couple trips but was never able to use it.
Knife is flawless. Kydex has some marks from being in backpack.

Shipping usps priority. If you would rather have ups or FedEx,we can work that out.
PayPal goods and services
Usa only.
$315 TYD. ,----> SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/Mv7DRF0

Last edited:
WTS 3V FK2 OD green scales.
Never used to cut anything.
I have carried it in my hunting pack on a couple trips but was never able to use it.
Knife is flawless. Kydex has some marks from being in backpack.

Shipping usps priority. If you would rather have ups or FedEx,we can work that out.
PayPal goods and services
Usa only.
$315 TYD

https://imgur.com/a/Mv7DRF0

PM inbound.

FIRST DIBS :)

Due to an all-nighter for work last night, I botched the dagger sale thread today and just missed the cut. :oops::( If/when anyone gets one and wants to make some quick Christmas cash, send me a PM and I will make you a more than generous offer. I'm sure we will be able to work something out that would make you (and those on your Christmas list) very happy. Thanks!

Been a couple of weeks now, so I'm bringing this back up. Maybe someone got one of these and didn't like it as much as they thought they would. Maybe grandma needs a new pair of shoes for Christmas. Meanwhile, I don't want to wait until January or February or later for another shot at one. Let me know what you want and hopefully we can work something out.

You can just send me a PM and we can keep it on the down-low if you like.

TIA!

Would like to buy a K18 if at all possible!!!

Super late to the party but if willing to sell please message.

No one has one yet. The preorders haven't started shipping - keep an eye out for the sale threads. Nathan posts ahead of time what will be up for sale, and there will be K18s included in the biweekly sales when they're done.

No one has one yet. The preorders haven't started shipping - keep an eye out for the sale threads. Nathan posts ahead of time what will be up for sale, and there will be K18s included in the biweekly sales when they're done.

heyo! this may sound dumb but I was just wondering where Nathan posts, & where to go for these biweekly sales to actually make a purchase?

heyo! this may sound dumb but I was just wondering where Nathan posts, & where to go for these biweekly sales to actually make a purchase?

He posts in the stickied thread as posted by Burton below what the date and time of the next sale will be and what will be available. The sales are in the "For Sale By Maker: Fixed Blade" subforum. There are also occasional "Fun Friday" sales, and those may occur in the CPK subforum. The regular sales used to be weekly, but are now biweekly with usually 20 spots. You get to pick your choice by post order, so if there is one rare knife or something, you'll have to be very fast, while if you are wanting an established model like a Field Knife 2, you might not even need to be in the top 20. I expect the K18s will be very limited availability, and that you'll need to be very fast. On the other hand, I am pretty sure they were the most expensive production model Nathan has made at the time of the preorder, at $1,195 shipped, and he's had so much trouble with them that it would not surprise me if there was a price increase by the time the ones not earmarked for preorder start showing up in the sale threads... so the price may deter the mobs.

There is a sticky thread at the top of the sub forum titled “the next sale,” follow it and all your answers shall be provided ;)

There will be a pricing increase on the K18s. Obviously, the price is fixed for the pre-order, but any that are sold outside of the pre-order will be more expensive. This is due to an increase in complexity of the design a little beyond the scope of the original concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back