1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Zippo2

Zippo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2018
    WTT for an EDC in 3V, I have an AEB-L DEK1. For something special I have a FK2 in 3V. Also have other trade fodder, AS , AA, FF , CPE and others.

AWSheppard, Khanvoy44 and Odog27 like this.
  2. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    vkp78 and Odog27 like this.
  3. morvlorv

morvlorv Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    SOLD

WTS 3V FK2 OD green scales.
    Never used to cut anything.
    I have carried it in my hunting pack on a couple trips but was never able to use it.
    Knife is flawless. Kydex has some marks from being in backpack.

Shipping usps priority. If you would rather have ups or FedEx,we can work that out.
    PayPal goods and services
    Usa only.
    $315 TYD. ,----> SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/Mv7DRF0

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    BIGDORK and Odog27 like this.
  4. Novak77

Novak77 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2017
    PM inbound.

5. Catdaddy2

Catdaddy2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2019
    I'll take the fk2. Thanks

6. morvlorv

morvlorv Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    You got it.

duramax and Odog27 like this.
  7. Blackmoor

Blackmoor

May 28, 2020
    WTB -- 8" shiv. Prefer black scales, but not necessary. Thanks.

Odog27 likes this.
  8. Briandt3

Briandt3 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2018
  9. StoneAndSteel

StoneAndSteel Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2019
    Used ECAM scales on black micarta liners for EDC2. SOLD PayPal G/S or Zelle. OCONUS shipping extra. Any questions or more pictures, please message me. https://imgur.com/a/mz1tWiS

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    BIGDORK and Odog27 like this.
  10. fonedork

fonedork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Yoink I will take those, wow they look fantastic

jus_gus, BIGDORK, Odog27 and 2 others like this.
  11. The Amazing Virginian

The Amazing Virginian Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Been a couple of weeks now, so I'm bringing this back up. Maybe someone got one of these and didn't like it as much as they thought they would. Maybe grandma needs a new pair of shoes for Christmas. Meanwhile, I don't want to wait until January or February or later for another shot at one. Let me know what you want and hopefully we can work something out.

You can just send me a PM and we can keep it on the down-low if you like.

TIA!

12. StoneAndSteel

StoneAndSteel Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    broadscotch, vkp78, Zippo2 and 2 others like this.
  13. Trevor Dienethal

Trevor Dienethal Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 15, 2020
    Would like to buy a K18 if at all possible!!!

Super late to the party but if willing to sell please message.

Odog27 and vkp78 like this.
  14. FiveToes

FiveToes Gold Member Gold Member

May 22, 2019
    Still looking for an EDC3. No preference on scale material.

Odog27 likes this.
  15. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2005
    No one has one yet. The preorders haven't started shipping - keep an eye out for the sale threads. Nathan posts ahead of time what will be up for sale, and there will be K18s included in the biweekly sales when they're done.

16. calaska

calaska Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2020
    heyo! this may sound dumb but I was just wondering where Nathan posts, & where to go for these biweekly sales to actually make a purchase?

Odog27 and madcap_magician like this.
  17. Burton Knut

Burton Knut Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2019
    There is a sticky thread at the top of the sub forum titled “the next sale,” follow it and all your answers shall be provided ;)

calaska, woodysone, Odog27 and 2 others like this.
  18. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2005
    He posts in the stickied thread as posted by Burton below what the date and time of the next sale will be and what will be available. The sales are in the "For Sale By Maker: Fixed Blade" subforum. There are also occasional "Fun Friday" sales, and those may occur in the CPK subforum. The regular sales used to be weekly, but are now biweekly with usually 20 spots. You get to pick your choice by post order, so if there is one rare knife or something, you'll have to be very fast, while if you are wanting an established model like a Field Knife 2, you might not even need to be in the top 20. I expect the K18s will be very limited availability, and that you'll need to be very fast. On the other hand, I am pretty sure they were the most expensive production model Nathan has made at the time of the preorder, at $1,195 shipped, and he's had so much trouble with them that it would not surprise me if there was a price increase by the time the ones not earmarked for preorder start showing up in the sale threads... so the price may deter the mobs.

19. Nathan the Machinist

Nathan the Machinist KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 13, 2007
    There will be a pricing increase on the K18s. Obviously, the price is fixed for the pre-order, but any that are sold outside of the pre-order will be more expensive. This is due to an increase in complexity of the design a little beyond the scope of the original concept.

ironwagon, vkp78, SLOsmokin and 15 others like this.