Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid DLT Trading dropped Koenig Ariuses, and now I own one. However, my checking account demands a sacrifice to bring the scales into balance again.

I have a carried and hardly used DEK1 in AEB-L with black and green linen micarta. Standard Mashed Cat and Teklok sheath (I flipped the Teklok to left-hand carry) . By 'hardly used' I mean it was carried on my belt as a secondary knife to my folder and may have opened a plastic bag of greens or grapes. $330 SOLD shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

Also a bit of a rarity - a new and unused DEK1 in D3V with tri-color rag micarta from right before Nathan decided to stop using that handle material. $350 SOLD shipped by USPS Priority with insurance and signature on delivery.

Take both with combined shipping for $660 SOLD. PP G&S only. I can ship today.

Last edited:
madcap_magician madcap_magician I’ll take that tri rag. It’s too cool not to! Tried to PM but your box is full.

Yo Sam, I’ll take the other one also. I want those rag scales on the AEBL blade to mix it up and make my collection happy. Thanks! PM sent!
Jsega51 Jsega51 If you happen to plan to sell the 3V blade with the other scales once you make the swap, feel free to PM or email me! Bummed I missed this one.

WTB HDFK with ECAM or black linen/micarta scales. Hoping one of you with multiples might offer one up to a fellow CPK fanatic- I have a huge hole in my collection where an HDFK should go😜
Please PM me if interested in selling. I will pay current going rates.

thanks!

I am one of many looking for a mint CPK Boot Dagger. 😂 But I can't seem to time my "Wanted" ads right, so here goes again : Looking for a mint CPK Boot Dagger. Willing to pay $750 inclusive of insured delivery to Maine. Please DM if you have one you're willing to part with. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back