1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

The 'JBT' (Jause, Bird and Trout) - Goldfield

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Paul Baleta, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

1. Paul Baleta

Paul Baleta KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 26, 2018
    Hi Folks

Here is one of my JBT's with oiled Goldfield scales that I finished recently. It's the first time I've used Goldfield - it's a precious Australian wood that has been ethically sourced. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out :) The 'JBT' is a Bird and Trout design that also lends itself perfectly to the Austrian tradition of Jause - a snack of cold cuts that is normally served outside.

SPECIFICATIONS

• Blade: Bohler N690 Stainless Steel (HRC +/- 59)
    • Blade thickness: 2.5mm (0.1")
    • Blade length: 110mm (4,5")
    • Overall length: 220mm (8.66")
    • Handle material: Goldfield
    • Fittings: Brass
    • Full, tapered tang with red fibre liner, brass pins, mosaic pin and burled Goldfield scales. Comes with a custom fitted leather sheath as seen.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

€250.00

Free shipping. Also on my website: The 'JBT' (Jause, Bird and Trout) - Goldfield

Thanks for looking!

2. gunslinger387

gunslinger387 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Beautiful knife sir.

3. bwlacey

bwlacey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Beautifully done!

4. lieferung

lieferung Basic Member Basic Member

May 24, 2016
    Wow that is one good looking knife :eek:

5. Paul Baleta

Paul Baleta KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 26, 2018
    Thanks for your kind words :):thumbsup: