1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

The Road To Fiddleback Friday: How The Knives Are Made (VERY Photo Heavy)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by mistwalker, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I love going through this thread with my 6 year old son. Amazing how much goes into making one of these gems.

2. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Yes, there are a lot of steps. It took a few days to capture them all as well as I could.