Next Sales Thread Sneak Peek!

Pure magic Chris, I enjoyed waking up to this sneak peek. Looking forward to see which knife goes first in today's batch. Should make for a successful sale !

Awesome!! The glow CF is pretty wild! I'll be watching tomorrow. :thumbup:

Thanks Odaon, looking forward to seeing to there!

Wow, way to step it up, Chris.

Thank Jarrett, I try to take each batch to a higher level, I am happy you guys notice my constant strife to improve my craft.

Very nice Chris :thumbup:

Thanks Scotcha!

Wow. That piece of Koa must have come off a really nice block of wood. All look fantastic, though even with all that fancy carbon fiber my eyes are still drawn to the green canvas lol.

Danny, That Koa was a piece of Heirloom Grade I had been saving to make a handle like this. The Green Canvas is striking too. I like the Ruby red with the OD Green, gives me a military feel.

Pure magic Chris, I enjoyed waking up to this sneak peek. Looking forward to see which knife goes first in today's batch. Should make for a successful sale !

Peter Thank you! I look forward to seeing as well there are a few in the batch I wouldn't mind holding onto for awhile, but the family and I are moving into a new rental house this weekend so the need to go. I hope they find a home, I have enjoyed them enough.

Stellar group of knives Chris!

Thanks Dave!

Damn I might miss out...Travelling at that time. Good Luck to all.

Sorry to hear that, some of these guys proxy if you didn't already know.

Awesome batch Chris! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Don

Thanks Don! I imagine you have your eye on the Koa, seems up you alley!

I'm sure excited. I'm going for it :)

Go for it man! Just DO It! LOL:D

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...rs3fH-0lVEHze1Hh7dG1JrJQ&ust=1487797791382931

Listing these 6 tomorrow between 12-1pm EST

We had some severe weather roll through this evening so I snap a couple o photos inside the shop of the completed knives, color is a little off on a few in the pictures. I will take the sales photos tomorrow morning.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Are the pins on the gray Tusk white or metal? BTW, I really dig those black lanyard holes. They look great.

This is a great batch of knives. I am hopeful I can snag my second OTK knife. :)

I slept for a few days after Blade Show, I will be catching up on post's emails etc.. tomorrow.

Thank you for everyone who came out to support me and stopped by my table at Blade Show!

I have a special treat for you guy's who have been tuned into the Blade Show work in Progress Thread. I have some knives left over from Blade Show and will be posting 5 of them that were on my Table tomorrow 6/8/2017.

I will post a preview around 6:30 EST and I will unlock at 7pm sharp. I am going back to the old format temporarily while supplies last.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Newly Realeased Un-named Model

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

(K) Apache-

Hosted on Fotki