• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Vintage" Puukko(SOLD)

Hello gentlemen,
For your consideration a rhombic grind puukko. Blade finish is P800. After that the blade has been processed and darkened with cold weapon oxidation for it to receive vintage style. In addition to the aged brass of the bolsters, the whole vision of the knife is such as like on an item to which time had an impact on. Tang is pinned over the rear bolster. The handle has a uniquely colored and stabilized alder burl. This knife has a very dark blue red colored cow leather sheath with wooden inlay.

Blade Steel :80CRV2
Overall Length: 204 mm(8.03”)
Cutting edge: 100 mm(3.94”)
Thickness: 4,8 mm(0,19”), /1,9mm(0,07") at spine/
Width: 22,8 mm(0.9”)
Handle: Aged brass, stabilized alder burl.

The price is $ 199. including priority shipping with tracking and PP fees.
The price is for shipping to the U.S. For any other country please add $20 for insurance.
Paypal only please.
jelioten@yahoo.com (it's also my personal e-mail address if you have any questions.)

First "I'll take it", followed by email or PM, gets it.

to6lOCnh.jpg

527NcERh.jpg

FtO3KMlh.jpg

UEgyuwdh.jpg

uNT2ZWBh.jpg

GjTXT7zh.jpg

n9dUZw1h.jpg

dhr0Hehh.jpg

oCw0TrQh.jpg

If you want to see many of my knives in one place or some WIP pictures of my future projects, please visit my facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/JelioKnives/
Thanks for watching.
Best regards,
Jelio.

Another Jelio masterpiece! I absolutely love my Puukko, I am showing it off every chance I get.

Back