• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big watch bundle for sale today guys. These watches are all in really good condition with very minimal marks. None of them will have boxes, but they will be packaged with the upmost care when shipping.

Discounted price for PayPal F&F

New Price $285

If you have something you'd be willing to trade I would be willing to do a partial trade/cash deal and would shave the price down to $200 along with something for trade as well.

PM me or comment on my profile if you accept and we make a deal.

ONLY serious offers please, I have had multiple people contact me and then never comment back. If that is your plan, don't bother.

G-Shock GAB2100-1A. Only worn a couple of times. This is a solar powered G-Shock watch with a carbon fiber core. It is also Bluetooth compatible. I have the warranty card and the directions to operate book for it.

Timex T19281 i-control. It's in great condition, just a few marks, and still in perfect working order.

Vintage style Calculator Casio WR-3208. Watch works great and no issues. Some small marks on the bracelet.

G-Shock GD-100W7. All white watch works perfectly. Some slight patina fading on the bracelet bands.

I also have an extra deal we can work out at the bottom of this thread. Take a look!

IMG_1861.jpeg
IMG_1862.jpeg
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg

If somebody is interested, I also have some clothing and work boots that I am open to include in a bundle if you’re interested in the watches and in the clothing and work boots.

Just let me know if we can work out a trade or some kind of price for everything together or we could even do a partial trade/cash deal for everything.

Thread 'Clothing Bundle Sale Wolverine Boots, Red Head Flannel and More!'
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...rine-boots-red-head-flannel-and-more.1979163/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back