Welcome To The Swamp

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by RATequila, Mar 24, 2020.

1. RATequila

RATequila

Dec 30, 2019
    Welcome To The Swamp

We want to welcome you to the toughest knife group out there, Busse Knife Group. Ask any of us and we will be happy to tell you about the quality and dependability of our knives. Swamp Rat is proud to be the blade of choice for so many members of our armed forces, law enforcement, fire and rescue personnel, and all other first responders.

All of our blades come from the same abusive home where they have grown use to daily beatings. They love the abuse! I have carried a Ratmandu every single day over the past few years, in a down and dirty Danny The Bull sheath, and neither has ever let me down. SR-101 is an exceptional steel. It takes a beating and has great edge retention. It will stain if not looked after (which is awesome because I personally love a blade that tells a story). So, whether it's a coated beater or a Swamp Comp bruiser every swing of a chop, thrust of a stab, or bang of a baton will bring forth its own unique look that you will recognize as yours when you hold it in your hand. Welcome to the Swamp, you're going to love being stuck in the muck!

RATequila

lmcq784 and ironwagon like this.