Welcome Work Sharp!

woodysone

Gold Member
Nice to see you guys here, are you going to be posting tips on use of the Ko addition? How long can I expect the belts to wear, is there any limit to the types of steel able to be sharpened?

WorkSharp - KO

Nice to see you guys here, are you going to be posting tips on use of the Ko addition? How long can I expect the belts to wear, is there any limit to the types of steel able to be sharpened?
Hey there, thanks for the warm welcome! The KO Blade Grinding Attachment belts should last around 100 sharpenings before needing replacement and there is no limits on the types of steel you can tackle with it. We have some great videos (links below) on our YouTube channel "The Work Shop" that go in depth on the BGA if you are interested in taking a closer look!

WorkSharp - KO

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome and we look forward to talking knives and how to keep them sharp with all of you! If you have questions we are happy to jump in and answer and we look forward to the feedback and perspective this group can offer. We may even look to you all for some ideas for future products so if you have suggestions or want to see something that is not on the market yet, that would make taking care of your knives easier, let us know. Lets have some fun talking about our passion for knives!

pease

Gold Member
Hi good to see you guys here. I keep a guided field sharpener at work for quick touch ups.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Excellent addition to the forums!

I have one of the KO edition as well as the blade grinder attachment, which is the best way to go I think.

Welcome folks!
G2

AFAustin

Gold Member
Hello there, Worksharp!

Great to see you here. I bought my first Work Sharp belt sharpener 10 years ago (2011) and have been a big fan ever since.

I look forward to enjoying and learning from this subforum.

Andrew