Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Here you go @Boxer .45
G7IRnLj.jpg
With those two, it looks like one is ready for any task put in his/her way. Spyderco and BRK is my favourite combo:thumbsup:.

Went to Tippecanoe State Park today for a picnic lunch and a little hike on a beautiful day.
I made a small fire for heating coffee water with a bunch of small sticks I've whittled on over the past year, and brought for fuel because of the "no wood gathering in park rule".
I brought my Condor Woodlaw for splitting small sticks for kindling, SAK One-Hand Trekker for the saw and cutting our Subway, a GEC #33 Conductor Whittler and a #62 Easy Pocket Congress for the obvious reason. We had a Great day all around! Hope everybody is getting out and enjoying the spring.

That's a pretty Laguiole! On the "list" right after that lionsteel & Gudy collaboration in green canvas micarta of course. Can't remember name atm! Joe P. has a custom version!! Drool!!!
Many Thanks,
Aren’t Laguioles lovely;)?
Well, it was on my ‘List’ for a while, the moment I could order it, I did, and later it’s relatives and sibling in stag followed.... here’s a peekie boo for you:D
C9i0wml.jpg

Last edited:
Back