• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LT Wright Patriot

Need cash but would consider trade towards a nice wood scaled FB Forge Hiking Buddy, high grind.

Menem- Miro . Knife is new, unused
From the maker's ad: "Handle is stabilized stabilized carelian birch+two-component epoxy bonding handle . The blade is etched, military pattern. The steel is elmax, hardened and tempered to 60 rc vacuum.
Total length 11.5"; Thickness 0.15''; Blade length 6,2'',; weight ...8.5oz,with case ...12oz
The case is genuine leather. Cover jr made of thick 4.2mm leather. It is impregnated with shellac paint and is very hard. I don't use any oil on the bushings. The case exactly copies the knife. "
This knife is a showpiece and could easily be displayed. Really beautiful work, the sheath is as well made as the knife. The pinky reduction and hook gives a very positive purchase to draw the knife and really locks your hand into the grip. 235.00 Delivered in the US.****SOLD****
0OYA01Q.jpg

LZ0MRes.jpg

jMzj8jW.jpg

JK Rule #9 XL. O1 Blade is 6 3/7 X 1 1/4X .110. full height slight convex with secondary bevel. Sharp spine with slight rounding at the jimping. Exposed tang. Knife is as new with a solid leather sheath. 235.00 delivered US.****SOLD****
wbh5thV.jpg

BB7hpfD.jpg

9ngiiZm.jpg

mCAQL3G.jpg

Lt Wright Switchback. A2- 3.5" Blade, .120" thick. 8 1/4" OAL. I bought this used and the blade looks to have been blued or etched. Vey comfortable handle. Sheath is left hand. If I were more of a scandi guy, I would keep this as a solid grab and go knife. I have a few scandis already and prefer saber or convex so I will let this one go. 125.00 Delivered in the US.****SOLD****
GOw29hC.jpg

ulIPkyi.jpg

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
I'll take the Menem- Miro . Knife is new, unused (Carelian birch & Elmax)

PM inbound

Lt Wright Patriot, D2 and Snakeskin micarta. Knife is new. I carry one often in Stag, great EDC or Sgian Dubh in "polite" company. I was keeping this one in case I ever lost mine but Really need to move more knives for some coming medical debt and lower wages. 110.00 Delivered in the US.

BqIlSPu.jpg

vlJz5BY.jpg

zo1Bdzg.jpg

Back