• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**Gone** WTT: Hinderer 2022 Card Series Battle Black BPU Project X Ace of Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccsmith449

Gold Member
**Gone**

Evening All,

I am looking to trade my 2022 Card Series Battle Black BPU Project X, which is the coveted Ace of Diamonds.

It has a Battle Black Horse Head Ti Scale as well as a Battle Black Chaos Horse Head Clip installed. I am the original owner of the knife - it is pristine and unused. The knife comes with the original scale, original clip, and all the beautiful Card Series accessories. The deck of cards remains sealed.

Trade Value: $2400 - I am looking for Les George Custom Folders with Damascus Blades as well as unique Les George Mid-Techs with Damascus Blades.

For some reason imgur is non-functional for me right now but I have included 2 extremely clear pictures of the knife's condition in this listing. I am more than happy to text additional pictures and a video to those seriously interested in trading :) Happy to discuss any number of trade scenarios so PM me if interested!

IMG_8096.jpeg
IMG_8095.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back