1000th Post Giveaway!!! 4 Prizes! ****** Winners Announced!!!!

My favorite Kershaw that I own is the 1730TBLK, the Tanto Groove. I love flippers, and this knife is incredibly smooth. I wish it could get more pocket time, but the clip on it is very small and very tight. It makes it hard to get the knife out of my pocket. A close second would have to be the Blur. Thanks for the chance!

XXL

my first kershaw was a leek. i bought it to be a EDC/work knife...prior to that i was just a guy that thought gerbers were high quality, and only crazy people spend good money on fancy blades. The leek kickstarted by obsession:) This ZT has sent me over the edge:)

7964705644_421d608a5c_c.jpg

My favorite Kershaw is the Zing (No I'm not just saying that lol) It was my first well-made folder, and I carried it for a while. Was smooth as silk, and I really loved the texturing on the blade. (perfect edc size too!)

XXL

Thank you very much for this awesome chance to win an amazing knife and/or badass shirt! My Kershaw Chive or Scallion was the first high quality knife Ive ever had. I bought it when I met my wife so I ended up giving it to her, Ive never stopped loving Kershaw/ZT. My next purchase will be a ZT 303, and maybe after the holidays Ill add a ZT 121 to the pack.. IF my wife doesnt kill me. :eek:

Kershaw/ZT are my all time favorite knives because they are built to last, to be strong as hell and take whatever you put them through, and they are SEXY as HELL! I always tell my friends, "No matter what your price range is, buy a Kershaw/ZT and you will get the best knife for your money!"

ares03.jpg

ztsb01.jpg

areslight.jpg

Thanks again for this chance to win!

ARES
XXL

The only Kershaw I've ever owned was a Skyline. Sweet knife, I carried it for a year and ended up giving it to my Brother in-law who subsequently lost it :mad:

Thanks and congrats on 1k !

Wow, i need to start browsing this forum more often, i was completely oblivious to this until now... lol

The Skyline started my addiction to knives. So Kershaw knives have always been a staple in my collection. thats why 22/40 of my collection are kershaw/zt’s lol. Its always good to know that companies out there still make quality products, and stand by their products. It always seems that when im buying a new knife, it usually ends up being a Kershaw/ZT.

Thanks for the chance bro!

My ZT 300 means the most to me. Why? Iam not a 100% sure, maybe its the feeling of security that comes with a big knife, maybe its the feeling of knowing that my pocket beast will never let me down or that they are a company based in Oregon and made in the usa. It must all of the above and then some:) XXL

Sorry that i dont have a pic, mobile photo bucket isnt working for me at the moment.

My favorite knives in my collection are Kershaws. I just got a Skyline and see why everyone loves them.Buying a Kershaw means getting the best bang for my buck, a little cliche but it's true. Thanks for the chance and gratz on the 1000th post.

My special edition Green Blur because i had like 20 Kershaw most value line and i took a big step spending more than i usually would.It was kinda the gateway for me to move up a bit and buy higher value Kershaw and maybe a ZT down the line..Just got a Kershaw Ram and love it as well
blur012.jpg

For some reason the Zing is the small knife I find in my pocket the most. I love the blade and it feels like it should cost so much more, as do all Kershaw/ZT knives. I dont know how they do it, but I love it!

When i buy a ZT/Kershaw I know that their product will be well manufactured and even if I somehow do get a lemon, I will be taken care of! Just recently i sent in a knife that had some minor issues they sent it back good as new even though they weren't sure if they had any more in stock! Kershaw/ZT is good times and I will continue to buy their products because of their great designs and unrivaled customer service!

I love my leek. First real knife i ever bought. Still carry it it everyday. By the way im an XXL.
Thanks for the oppertunity to win. XXL

Although I have most of the ZT line, I find the ZT0550 the most carried and used. Just something about it that works best for me.

Thanks for the chance and congrats on the number 1000. I don't think I'll ever get there. LOL

Almost forgot. XXL

First Kershaw I bought was in '97 or '98 I think. Whirlwind. Was and is a beast.

and XXL, too

Last edited:
Well my favorite and first knife was my zt350! But I lost her :(, so I ordered one of the old zt 550's for super cheap! Cant wait! Thanks for the giveaway!

this contest is ending in T minus 2 hours... at that time I will the knife winners and the t shirt winner...

Could not resist brutality of my first Kershaw Tremor, but Leek Random ultimately won.
101_41221.jpg

Back