25 straight years at Blade!

Wow! Congrats Brian!! Well deserved amigo!! Didn't know ZT had a version....

I've seen a couple winners with the Eklipse, a 3" custom wharnie, 3" wharnie, and a 3" slicer... Very cool!

Man I wish I was there!!!

Oh yeah and Rick, 25 years should NOT BE A SURPRISE!!! and a 2nd to 25 more!!! Thanks to you for my XM18, it's been a loyal companion since I bought it, and it's always great to hand it to a medic and watch them stop what ever there doing just to gape at your knife..... usually the gaping is followed by remarks like "THIS THING IS SICK!" etc... and then I have to remind them that we're on scene etc...any ways Congratulations and thanks again..

I got some sweet pics of the new ZT...Rick said it uses almost all of his XM/Eklipse hardware on it down to the filler and clip. Very, very cool!

Congrats on the Eklipse snag, brother! Hoping the luck is on my side tomorrow :D

Me too, I hope you grab one. It was a hard choice. I had this, a DLC slicer, and the 3" wharnie to choose from. Well had more than that but those where the ones I was trying to decide between. Had it down to the DLC and Eklipse and chose the Eklipse. It was a hard choice. The next batch they put up had some full Ti slicers that I would have snagged in a heartbeat. Kinda still in that mode where I'm still deciding if I wanted the DLC slicer.

Wish I'd of met some of you guys.

Super glad to hear the details of the ZT Eklipse finally coming out, it is a true collaboration knife between Rick Hinderer Knives and Zero Tolerance, it hasn't been easy to sit on this information. Rick Hinderer Knives makes most of the hardware for Zero Tolerance, reversible pocket clip on the Ti version, etc.

These knives are going to be a hit.

Brian.....congratulations !!!! Awesome score !!!!

Sounds like you are having an amazing time.

Back