25 straight years at Blade!

Well that's still a good day bro!! I'm all excited for ya now!! Congrats

Another funny story was when I picked the Eklipse they started putting it in the box and didn't wave me down to pay Mike so I thought that I was to pay at the counter where I was standing. Then I guess the guy after me thought he had picked the last Eklipse and was paying Mike for it when I got around to the other side. I asked if that was the Eklipse and he said yeah. He was very apologetic for the misunderstanding. Very nice guy. Didn't end up catching his name because he went back to pick and didn't see him again.

Another funny story was when I picked the Eklipse they started putting it in the box and didn't wave me down to pay Mike so I thought that I was to pay at the counter where I was standing. Then I guess the guy after me thought he had picked the last Eklipse and was paying Mike for it when I got around to the other side. I asked if that was the Eklipse and he said yeah. He was very apologetic for the misunderstanding. Very nice guy. Didn't end up catching his name because he went back to pick and didn't see him again.

Ok, I know it is late, but I read that four times and still didn't quite understand.

Just a misunderstanding mostly because one of the crew has lost his voice. We're kinda new at the text lottery at the counter (kinda crowded) so there was a miscommunication on our part. Selling 250 knives is crazy!

Just a misunderstanding mostly because one of the crew has lost his voice. We're kinda new at the text lottery at the counter (kinda crowded) so there was a miscommunication on our part. Selling 250 knives is crazy!

Yeah, thanks for putting up with us Mike. I think the other guy was very understanding and it worked itself out.

It's very crowded around the booth too so that adds to the confusion. I think it went great though. Great job guys.

Ok, I know it is late, but I read that four times and still didn't quite understand.

Yeah RDA. I was typing it on my iPad and even though it's larger and easier to type on than my phone I still tried to keep it brief. Basically it's what Mike said, the one guy thought he had purchased the Eklipse so went to pay for it but was behind me in selection order and I'd decided on it already.

Yeah RDA. I was typing it on my iPad and even though it's larger and easier to type on than my phone I still tried to keep it brief. Basically it's what Mike said, the one guy thought he had purchased the Eklipse so went to pay for it but was behind me in selection order and I'd decided on it already.

Ok, makes more sense. You were the next to select, there was one Eklipse left, you selected the last Eklipse but the person next in line behind you thought he was purchasing the last Eklipse but was mistaken.

Ok, makes more sense. You were the next to select, there was one Eklipse left, you selected the last Eklipse but the person next in line behind you thought he was purchasing the last Eklipse but was mistaken.

I couldn't of said it better myself (and I didn't). Thanks for translating for me.

Hope everyone is enjoying blade. Wish I could have made it. Gotta find one of those Eklipses! Be safe gents!!

0xqIfLnC

Congratulations on your 25th Blade Show from your fans in South Africa!

He actually ended up with one later.

He actually ended up with one later.

That's great. I think I'd been happy either way because that DLC slicer was calling my name too. But if you know who got that DLC tell them you know somebody that would take it off their hands if they decided it wasn't for them.

Last edited:
Thanks to the entire Hinderer crew for making it such a great show! You guys rock. :D

Back