an emoticon problem

I think we need a crapping emoticon. It would be real appropriate for threads like this.

I think we need a crapping emoticon. It would be real appropriate for threads like this.

Here ya go...

toilet.gif

There's also this one for posters who post without thinking...

lamo.gif

sog;

Perhaps the internet is not a place for you.

I suggest you retreat to your sheltered cocoon, where no outside influences can hurt you.

Good luck.

:thumbup:

sog;

Perhaps the internet is not a place for you.

I suggest you retreat to your sheltered cocoon, where no outside influences can hurt you.

Good luck.

:thumbup:

Excuse me I was asking on behalf of my woman. I was directing that post to those that run things here. Is this the "Whine and Cheese" forum?

I have been on the internet since 1996. How about you? I have mantained a .org site which won Citizin 1 award! This site has moderators here for what reason? To keep perverts at bay for one! And to keep questionable things like that emoticon where it belongs. They are trying to get people to stay in certain areas with that one emoticon and you don't like it?

Here's my 2 cents.......

USE A NORMAL FONT SIZE!!!

If you don't like the "jerk-it" emoticon don't use it or stay out of the forums that allow it. If you are worried about your woman seeing a jerk-it emoticon you have bigger problems to worry about. (I sog deleted jerkit from this quote)

Annoying isn't it?

We'll take your request into consideration.

Doesn't annoy me at all. Makes it easier to read really. I didn't use caps so I am not shouting. Your caps is shouting and is very annoying!

I guess places like "Whine and cheese" is too small an area, you have to spill that crap in front of mixed company. I do stay out of "Whine and Cheese". Why don't you just stay in just the ones that do? According to the moderators post you have about two forums here you can go to.

BTW red got attention just as I wanted it to! You reprimand me for using large red type, but can't stand it when someone points out about something the moderators here have asked users here to refrain from, to not use an immoral description of a man looking like he is masterbating in just any forum??? Yes at first I thought it was a man scratching his chin and almost used it once. I am glad I never used it. :D: And you have the nerve to use that offensive emoticon here in my thread?? Your person is flat out repulsive to me!

Who is we? You are helping to run things here? :barf:

You can make like you are jerking off in front of your company all you want, but if you did that in front of my woman we would have trouble.

Here is what I read under "Do's and Don'ts" for this forum here: Do not use the jerk-it smilie in Community. It is a sure way to get your thread moved to W&C or The Cove.

Only in W&C or The Cove! Where is this and how dare a so called moderator use a jerkit here?!?

Wow! I never thought I or anyone would get flamed by a moderator. And a thumbs down too. Remarkable and over a filthy emoticon?????

Here is what I read under "Do's and Don'ts" for this forum here: Do not use the jerk-it smilie in Community. It is a sure way to get your thread moved to W&C or The Cove.

Only in W&C or The Cove! Where is this and how dare a so called moderator use a jerkit here?!?

Are you unaware of the fact that this is not the Community Center forum?

I got a present for you:

:jerkit:
:jerkit::jerkit:
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

A Smiley tree just in time for the holidays. :D

Quote: by Rat Finkenstien: Are you unaware of the fact that this is not the Community Center forum?

I got a present for you:
(I sog deleted your perverse so-called Christmas tree made of jerkits. Is that what your Christmas tree looks like?)

A Smiley tree just in time for the holidays.

This is not W&C or The Cove. Is this a lesser forum than Community Center??

Don't go to Community Center the folks there are a cut above you!

Hey sog . . . your "righteous indignation" over a f*cking EMOTICON -- which you seem to feel threatens the "honor" of your alleged "girlfriend" (does she KNOW she's your girlfriend?), has to be one of the most RETARDED postings I've ever seen here . . . and I think that must entitle you to some sort of award . . .

. . . how about you and your friend get a bladeforums bukakke?

(jerkits removed by sog)

I protect her from seeing people like you exposing yourself in public.

A certain moderator here decided that jerkit wasn't fit for Community Center. Don't go there cause you are prevented from using jerkit there for sure. I guess this place isn't as good as there. I thought it was.

I think you will be better off just turning off your computer and singing hymns to yourself for entertainment.

Am I more rightous than the moderator here that decided that jerkit isn't fit for Community Center?

Back