Brand new Busse fan here! Now with Photos. :)

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Another one bites the dust. Try Swamp Rat and Scrap Yard too. You'll go just as broke, just as fast, but will have a couple extra knives to show for it ;)

mmmmmm......INFI......

I had never heard of Busse until getting interested in knives maybe a year ago, then seeing all the activity in the Busse subsection, then I watched the noss BM destruction video - forget it!

Ok, let me preface with how often I run into bad luck situations. It seems like every other week I get locked inside an M1 Abrahams and the dang clicker is in the kitchen drawer. Well with my Busse TGLB its no problem, I just cut my way out.

I was so enthused when I received my team gemini after returning home from a Toga party wrapped head to toe in white sheets that I took it to a nearby daycare and flailed it around my head yelping out 'god is great! god is great!'

My coworkers always give a nod and grin when someone gets a splinter in their finger and are looking for some tool to remove it. Even that pesky eyelash or dust that itches your eyeball *SCHWING!!* out comes the Busse like a flash of lightning!

Welcome to the madness! :thumbup: If there is anything you need, make sure you give us a holler! :D

you'll end up like this one day :)
KnobCreekApril2010022.jpg

It's all down hill from here mate. And at the bottom of that hill, all the good stuff resides. :)

Back