Buck Collectors Club (BCCI) Lifetime Membership Discount Prices

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......there WAS no military application.

I talked to secret agent Janet.

I'm sorry, but some people here are just not reading what I write, I guess.

:D

Just a hard-workin' Buck employee doing a great job on the phones.

Smart, quick and efficient.

:)

I'm sorry, but some people here are just not reading what I write, I guess.

:D

I read what you write, and keep in mind, the written word on the internet is typically taken literally, and may lead those reading it, to interpret what you write OTHER than how you intend!

Peter

I read what you write, and keep in mind, the written word on the internet is typically taken literally, and may lead those reading it, to interpret what you write OTHER than how you intend!

Peter

I'm sure he was reffering to questions asked that were already answered in just a couple previous posts.

Yes, I'm old and grumpy and I get annoyed when people ask questions that have already been answered earlier in the thread.

I guess I need to be more patient.

Anyhow.......I bought a 916 and a 124 (read thread for details).

Yes, I'm old and grumpy and I get annoyed when people ask questions that have already been answered earlier in the thread.

I guess I need to be more patient.

Anyhow.......I bought a 916 and a 124 (read thread for details).

You may very well be old and grumpy, but that's got nothing to do with it. I'm neither and find it ridiculous and a waste of time (theirs and everyone elses) when people post with out reading.
I personally will not typically post in a thread until I've read it in its entirety, unless my post has no bearing on what was potentially discussed in previous posts.

Last edited:
No matter how I get to a knife when I view details I always get the higher price. I have done it from my account with all the knives on one page or numerous other ways but the results are always the same. I get the higher price.

I just checked and when I click on "Quick View" I get a higher price (still in red) but when I click on "Details" I get the correct price.

I suspect that once you get it in your cart it will be the right price. If not, give them a call for help, as something needs to be fixed.

Another interesting problem...
I am a non- US/Canadian BCCI member.
When I log into the Buck website with my account details I get the discounted prices.
However when I want to check out I am able to add a worldwide shipping address, but the when you want to add your creditcard details it only accepts US/Canada Creditcard details! In other words any BCII members living outside the USA/CAnada are unable to redeem their yearly discounted item!

Well, Bones.......I'd say you need to get on the phone with them on that one.

I'm sure a solution exists, even if it takes some creative thinking.

I finally got the discounted price. One needs to keep in mind the price in red is the discount not the price of the knife. On several I checked you can buy them on eBay for the the same as the discounted price.

I finally got the discounted price. One needs to keep in mind the price in red is the discount not the price of the knife. On several I checked you can buy them on eBay for the the same as the discounted price.

Frank, that's incorrect. The red price is indeed the selling price. I've used the discount the last two years, not this year so far, but that is the selling price and not the amount of the discount. I just a few minutes ago after reading your post, went to the site and went as far as check out. The price in my shopping cart and check out page was the price shown in red for that knife ($18.80).

Buckcheckoutpage.jpg

Last edited:
I have been trying to do the 113 Ranger Skinner and my cost always comes up $50.40 with a discount of $33.60 totaling $84.00. Try the 113 Ranger Skinner and see if you come up with something different. I have tried saving screen shots but I am having no success doing that. If I use the 0110GRS4-B Ecolite from your above example my cost is $28.20. The Pro website obviously likes you more that me.

Last edited:
Here we go, step by step the way it works for me.

When I sign in at the upper right hand corner of Buck's home page I get sent to this page:

Example1.jpg

I then click on "knives" on the left side and it sends me to a page that has all the knives on it and I scroll through until I get to the one I want:

Example2.jpg

When I click on "details" or the picture, this screen comes up:

Example3.jpg

Then, when I click on "add to cart" and then proceed to check out, I get this page:

Example4.jpg

Back