9238637515_d9d7939c95_b.jpg

Ti Clinch Pick

9241416962_41806603c2_b.jpg

9238635623_cb07c76ddb_b.jpg

Pair of Ti CP and Ti Trainer

9244249380_54fd9cfb7b_b.jpg

Some Ti CP and Ti Trainer with sheaths.

9244256894_6fe485ed7d_b.jpg

So I understand if we want one, we need to sign on your page? Are any available currently? The group looks nice! Love to see one next to a BT4 for scale... (I have a BT4, so it would be most helpful, the pics with the operator and p'kals don't help me... perhaps a bic lighter would do the trick too.)

Yes, it is best to sign up for one via the link. That way they are filed away into my Clinch Pick folder so that I can go down the list.

Let me see about taking some pics of it CP next to a BT4. They are quite small. Roughly 6" OAL with a 2 3/4" blade or so.

Is the operator the longest p'kal type knife you are making?? I think I'd like one.. though these clinch picks are tight... I like a longer blade. And, do you make more profit off your personal knives over these collabs? I want to support you either way.. cheers!

Is the operator the longest p'kal type knife you are making?? I think I'd like one.. though these clinch picks are tight... I like a longer blade. And, do you make more profit off your personal knives over these collabs? I want to support you either way.. cheers!

Thanks for the support. Yes, the operator has the longest blade out of the series. It is actually very similar in specs to the Disciple. The prototype operator XL has a slightly longer and wider blade. It is a one off that I will get around to finishing.

A percentage of the profits from the Shivworks Designed knives will go to Shivworks. The knives are priced accordingly to account for this so just pick the one that suits you best.

The first few should start trickling out sometime in September

:thumbup:The Gen 4 Pikal looks wicked Ban. What kind of steel do you use for it, and what is the blade length?

Gus,

Copied from Ban's web site:

Gen4 Pikal Double Edge
6″ OAL with a 2 3/4″ Blade
.125 thick s35vn
Chisel Grind
High Polished Convex Edge
Black Canvas Micarta

I definitely like the Gen 4 Pikal as well Gus, I like the single edge version.

Last edited:
Gus,

Copied from Ban's web site:

Gen4 Pikal Double Edge
6″ OAL with a 2 3/4″ Blade
.125 thick s35vn
Chisel Grind
High Polished Convex Edge
Black Canvas Micarta

I definitely like the Gen 4 Pikal as well Gus, I'd like a single edged version due to my local jurisdiction.

Thanks for the specs Steve! I'm trying to decide between the Gen4 Pikal and the Clinch Pik, and whether I want s35vn or Ti:confused:

Back