• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Crazy fast shipping at DLT

Ill agree with this.If im looking to buy a knife new i always go with DLT first.They ship crazy fast,they will answer any questions you have using chat, and their customer service is top notch.

I ordered Wednesday afternoon and it was shipped same day . Was hooked up with upgraded shipping, a cool patch and recieved my knife this Friday afternoon.

DLT has bumped up to be my #1 dealer after the last few flawless transactions.

Last edited:
I've only ordered one knife from DLT. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon and it shipped the next day. Delivered on Wednesday. Very smooth transaction. And very fast.

I buy most everything thru DLT now. I'm more spoiled than most living in the same state as them. If I order during the week I usually get my order the next day.

Ordered a couple of knives they are super fast... An anomaly in this world......

Had the type of day on Friday that only a new Chris Reeve Impinda would cure. Ordered it at about 4:30 PM and should have it by Monday.

Thanks again for the lightning fast shipping Jordan@DLT Jordan@DLT ! :thumbsup:

So glad to hear it! I hope you love it, I just handled one of those the other day and had forgotten how nice they were.

So glad to hear it! I hope you love it, I just handled one of those the other day and had forgotten how nice they were.
I just cracked the box open on my new Impinda! Very Sweet!

Thanks again for the swift shipping. Any CRK purchase is special for me, and I appreciate getting it ASAP, haha.

The only time I will buy anything from another dealer anymore is if they don't carry what I want. I've recently narrowed down my collecting to basically "Things for which DLT does limited drops." I'm good at snagging limited drops with DLT, and they're such a great company that, uh... apparently I spend lots of money there, judging from my store credit...

It'd be nice if they'd stock more Reate/Liong Mah/Enrique Pena knives, that's the only brand I've been really interested in that they don't carry much of.

The only time I will buy anything from another dealer anymore is if they don't carry what I want. I've recently narrowed down my collecting to basically "Things for which DLT does limited drops." I'm good at snagging limited drops with DLT, and they're such a great company that, uh... apparently I spend lots of money there, judging from my store credit...

It'd be nice if they'd stock more Reate/Liong Mah/Enrique Pena knives, that's the only brand I've been really interested in that they don't carry much of.

Definitely noted, however we do have some Pena here - https://www.dlttrading.com/pena-knives

Back