• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Crazy fast shipping at DLT

Rumblings on the Vehement Syndicate say that there is a Tunnel Rat drop and possibly a Lovecrafter drop sometime soon-ish... Care to comment for the record!?!?!?

We do have a tunnel rat drop coming up, I don't have a date yet on those, as it depends when Matt finishes them up, but we are excited to finally get another batch of these in.

Already have my red para 3 LW. Day after the drop. Proof is in the pudding.
full

I've had nothing but great experiences with DLT. Last Christmas, for instance, I ordered a couple of knives for my kids as stocking-stuffers. One of the knives ordered ended up being out of stock and they called (maybe emailed? - can't recall precisely) immediately to let me know, as it wasn't evident on their site quite yet. I chose a different knife and received them - with engraving - in plenty of time before the holiday.

Jordan and his crew are top notch and I cannot recommend them more enthusiastically.

DLT had my copper Hinderer screws to me in 3 days. Top notch service, easy to use website, great selection, overall wonderful experience.

I have alway received excellent service and fast shipping from DLT!

Back