• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EDK in Maple

I like this knife. any trade options? i have a block of titanium 6"x3"x1.5" looking for a new home

What he means is that of your 22 posts 19 or so involve variations of "trade for a block of titanium?"

While I do trades I don't use titanium. Thank you for looking though.

are offers of trades or parts trades for these nice knifes against forum rules??
if so i apologize, i enjoy all the work in the posts i made.
didnt think it a problem.
< atakatch> a simple pm or informational comment would have made more sense

are offers of trades or parts trades for these nice knifes against forum rules??
if so i apologize, i enjoy all the work in the posts i made.
didnt think it a problem.
< atakatch> a simple pm or informational comment would have made more sense

A PM with your trade offer would also have been more appropriate. Your trade offer has nothing to do with the topic of the threads you're posting in. So, it's considered spam.

Just don't do it any more and all will be well I'm guessing.

got it. spam. although the trade does have to do with interest in the knife for sale.
no offense meant.
so...
no problem.
thanks for the info bkroscoe.
sorry for the thread interruption.
now back to normal business.

Nice Knife Mr. Leavitt!

would a trade offer for cash be considered spam?? LOL

I like small knives,they are simply useful! This one looked exceptionally well done,are you making more? Any other scales,micarta,bone? Do you sell abroad to the EU? Thanks.

Will,

I would be interested in ordering a pocket knife - looks like a fine EDK. PM sent.

Cheers, Dan

Back