Fairly Knives Chat - Check in and say Hi! Post whatever here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a homebrew...

I bottled this beer in Arrogant Bastard bottles that I recycled because it is my souped up version of it. 10.5% alcohol and aged on American Oak for 4 months then bottle conditioned for about a year now. This one is cloudy because it is nonfiltered and I jostled it a bunch, tastes great!

037we.jpg
You have to send me some Brew Master;)

I'm working in the mailroom today, in a while I move to the glue up division and later I'll be over at the Kydex molding factory.

I'll also be overseeing beer aging and doing the janitorial work later, my carport looks like a knife shop exploded in there. Whoever was working the late shift yesterday is going to hear from me.

Veesix, I can't send it with your chopper but I can send you some!

I'm working in the mailroom today, in a while I move to the glue up division and later I'll be over at the Kydex molding factory.

I'll also be overseeing beer aging and doing the janitorial work later, my carport looks like a knife shop exploded in there. Whoever was working the late shift yesterday is going to hear from me.

Veesix, I can't send it with your chopper but I can send you some!
I will make sure I don't have the 360sr inhand when I get my drink on;)

I will make sure I don't have the 360sr inhand when I get my drink on;)
Heh heh... no I just can't send beer via usps that's all... ups is cool with it but I should keep that stuff separate in case of beer explosion!

Man I've been busy, I have some more steel coming from Aldo over at New Jersey Steel Baron, he's the man! More 5160 and O1 for Kiridashi orders!

I have a couple cool looking skull beads coming for lanyards, some new sick grey and black layered G10, 1000# glow cord, all kinds of fun stuff.

I've met Aldo a few times he's a very cool cat,btw is my 360 his 5160?:thumbup:

I've met Aldo a few times he's a very cool cat,btw is my 360 his 5160?:thumbup:

He is a really cool guy to talk to and has really great steel, I try to get whatever I can from him. The .360 5160 isn't his but my .250 is. I think it comes from the same manufacturer, it is good stuff.

Man, this week sure I testing my limits. My stomach has been doing backflips for the last few days, my father in law showed up on my front porch with more than just overnight bags, I have jury duty, my boss has an extreme case of silicate vaginitis...what's next?! Hey at least I have some work right now for the next couple weeks, got the name draw for the mini knife KITH done, my F.I.L. is an excellent babysitter, and I have beer in the refridgerator.

Maybe I can get out into the garage and make some more knives this week.

-Xander

Man, this week sure I testing my limits. My stomach has been doing backflips for the last few days, my father in law showed up on my front porch with more than just overnight bags, I have jury duty, my boss has an extreme case of silicate vaginitis...what's next?! Hey at least I have some work right now for the next couple weeks, got the name draw for the mini knife KITH done, my F.I.L. is an excellent babysitter, and I have beer in the refridgerator.

Maybe I can get out into the garage and make some more knives this week.

-Xander

Now that sounds like fun.

I hear you man, it has been more than crazy here with personal stuff. I worked all day yesterday and wound up throwing a bunch of stuff away.

Mini KITH Time! I hope you get a chance to make some knives this week.

Now that sounds like fun.

I hear you man, it has been more than crazy here with personal stuff. I worked all day yesterday and wound up throwing a bunch of stuff away.

Mini KITH Time! I hope you get a chance to make some knives this week.
The throwing away part sucks,hope all else is well:)

Lucky, I'm stuck finishing up an exterior paint job alone in triple digit heat. After this, head home for a quick shower and then back in the car for a 1hr drive back up to sacramento for another admissions meeting for my wife. I just wanna make knives, damnit!

-Xander

P.s. got my F.I.L. all moved in to our place. Still trying to make room for his two drum kits, and a third is coming back from an art expo in new york. I guess I need to clean the basement tonight as well...

Lucky, I'm stuck finishing up an exterior paint job alone in triple digit heat. After this, head home for a quick shower and then back in the car for a 1hr drive back up to sacramento for another admissions meeting for my wife. I just wanna make knives, damnit!

-Xander

P.s. got my F.I.L. all moved in to our place. Still trying to make room for his two drum kits, and a third is coming back from an art expo in new york. I guess I need to clean the basement tonight as well...

Knives! Lol my drum set is on the floor in my living room, I don't have a good spot to set it up so it is in the way... I need to clean up!

3 drum sets is a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back