1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Fallkniven F1 (SOLD), Jeff White

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by TPVT, Mar 20, 2017.

1. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    hi all.
    prices include shipping and paypal fees (goods and services).

1) fallkniven F1 - $87....SOLD - used but not abused. includes the leather F1 flap sheath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Jeff White - $50 - forget the model. love it as a slicer in the kitchen. i am not next to it to measure, but it is roughly 4.5-5" blade with about a 4.5" handle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Jeff White - $45 - i think this one may be called the trail knife. i didn't use, but i am not the previous owner. i did clean up the blade a bit (and sharpen). ~8+" overall with about a 4" blade and handle. oh yeah, there was a slight gap between handle and blade that i tried to fill with thin CA. not perfect, but a bit better.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017