Fat

Yep, Just need to refinish it, put handles, and sharpen.

Getting a bit closer to being finished. Need to put on logo then some verawood handles.

5656201437_8326d68160_b.jpg

Finally got it all done. Will take better pics later. What a pain in the butt that ironwood. Took me twice as long to do those handles vs micarta.

5662925516_53f93c5a02_b.jpg

I promise to never order ironwood scales from you. Wood looks nice but I trust micarta.

Yep, wood looks super nice and all. But I still prefer the feel, durability, and no maintenance of micarta.

That's one fat beeeeitch!!! :eek: Some likem like that, although usually after last call. :D
Nice work though Ban. :thumbup: I just thought of a good name for that one Fat Bastard! :foot::D

You are gonna have all the fatty lovers worldwide ordering one of those now. It looks good even in the cell phone pic.

Ban she turned out nice i could'nt imagine anyone ever breaking that one. I can't believe how sharp it is after watching your video. Man you got skills very nice. :thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup:ban shes massive :D man you are a skilled master knife grinder :thumbup: thanks much don.

Turned out awesome. I just love it. Not sure if I would take that over one of your skinny slicers.

Back