Fiddleback on Tap Saturdays

I didn't make it out to get a Kaiser so this will have to do tonight:

IMG_2530_zps0cd32ca7.png~original

I've been in a rut lately. Here's yet another Belgian Quad, this time from a local that I haven't tried before. We'll see how it is.

IMG_2572_zpsb6139b03.png

Osage Orange Bushcrafter 5/32 thick 01 and something that tastes like beer but not quite...

4bbd644803eb4492cc2daf2233e9fed6_zps445388ca.jpg

A day late, but didn't have anything until tonight for the Broncos game (ugh). Going with something a little lighter: Another local - Odell Easy Street Wheat and an Arete (ha - catch the rhyme?)

IMG_2606_zps960fc3d2.png~original

While it's not still officially Saturday (it's 1:00am), it's still Saturday night, and I'm enjoying a Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout while watching some Breaking Bad. All in all, a good night.

My first Fiddleback, a Bushfinger, gets the glamour shot tonight. A dark knife for a dark "massive complex" brew.

IMG_2639_zpsa3c8498f.png~original

Classy looking BF and great looking Beer. Never seen the brand here in Norway

Thanks NoFair. I love the BushFinger and really enjoy a lot of the local micro brews we have here in Colorado.

While it's not still officially Saturday (it's 1:00am), it's still Saturday night, and I'm enjoying a Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout while watching some Breaking Bad. All in all, a good night.

My first Fiddleback, a Bushfinger, gets the glamour shot tonight. A dark knife for a dark "massive complex" brew.

IMG_2639_zpsa3c8498f.png~original

Love that Bushfinger, I'm gonna try and hope Andy posts one similar to it for sale sometime during my lifetime.

Also love Colorado beer, was down there for a month for business last year and fell if love with the place (was in Denver mostly), it has an astounding collection of brilliant microbrews.

Sunken City Brewery' Porternear Smith Mountain Lake, VA

I love the handle on that knife! Good looking Porter.

Love that Bushfinger, I'm gonna try and hope Andy posts one similar to it for sale sometime during my lifetime.

Also love Colorado beer, was down there for a month for business last year and fell if love with the place (was in Denver mostly), it has an astounding collection of brilliant microbrews.

I love that Bushfinger too :)

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here. I'm not sure how many of our brews make it up north, but some of my favorite are New Belgium (doesn't really qualify as a micro anymore), Avery, Odell, Great Divide, Fate, Left Hand.

Half way through round two of antibiotics, I am starting to hate this thread for reminding me about the porters in the fridge that I want to drink...but the doc and the wife say I can't have right now... lol

Half way through round two of antibiotics, I am starting to hate this thread for reminding me about the porters in the fridge that I want to drink...but the doc and the wife say I can't have right now... lol

Hope you feel better soon Mist! Listen to your doc and more importantly your wife. :) And then celebrate and really enjoy the porters!

Hope you feel better soon Mist! Listen to your doc and more importantly your wife. :) And then celebrate and really enjoy the porters!

Thanks man. Feeling much better already...but still have five days to go on the second round of antibiotics. I hid them behind some things in the fridge last night, because every time I opened the fridge they were staring at me in a beckoning sort of way :) BUT, they'll still be good five days from now :D

Thanks man. Feeling much better already...but still have five days to go on the second round of antibiotics. I hid them behind some things in the fridge last night, because every time I opened the fridge they were staring at me in a beckoning sort of way :) BUT, they'll still be good five days from now :D

Unless the wife gets to them first...

Thurin, unfortunately none of the wonderful Colorado beers make it here. However, there seems to be a new and wonderful trend here towards more craft beer (granted not to the level of CO), but I can get some nice new IPA's once in a while. I'll try and post a picture in a not too distant Saturday (working through some Bourbon right now).

Unless the wife gets to them first...

Thurin, unfortunately none of the wonderful Colorado beers make it here. However, there seems to be a new and wonderful trend here towards more craft beer (granted not to the level of CO), but I can get some nice new IPA's once in a while. I'll try and post a picture in a not too distant Saturday (working through some Bourbon right now).

No worries there, she's more of a rum and coke girl and thinks beer is nasty, which is fine by me :)

No worries there, she's more of a rum and coke girl and thinks beer is nasty, which is fine by me :)

My wife likes beer:eek: Fortunately she isn't too fond of Weissbier, IPAs and stouts. She doesn't like Whisky either:D Fond of Calvados though:eek:

My wife likes beer:eek: Fortunately she isn't too fond of Weissbier, IPAs and stouts. She doesn't like Whisky either:D Fond of Calvados though:eek:

My wife's enjoyment of beer ends at yet another CO brand: Coors Light. Gotta love her: I'll take her to a place like Cheeky Monk (a Belgian Beer joint here in town) and I cringe as she asks "what do you have like Coors Light?" :)

She's more into wine and mixed drinks.

Back