"Five Knife Stud"

black mamba

Gold Member
How about anteing up with some new photos.

Everyone who wants to play, compose and photograph your five favorites knives you own, your best "Five Knife Stud" hand.
Can be fixed or folder, as long as they are Traditional. I'll show first.

5KnifeStud.jpg

Howser Stag Damascus Lockback, Tidioute Ram Horn Cuban, Lisch Feather Fighter, Schatt & Morgan Teardrop Jack, Northfield Pioneer.

Man, was that tough! I typed up the text as soon as I got the idea, then I had to come up with my favorite five.
I had at least 7-8 more that could easily have been in my "hand" but I'm stickin' on this one.
Looks like two pair (stag damascus aces over two-blade jacks, with a stockman kicker).

Call it if'n you can!! :p

How about a straight flush?

Five Tom Overeynder knives in black lip pearl:
P1010998.jpg

Two awesome sets if you ask me.:thumbup:

DSC00117.jpg

L to R:
Northwoods Straight Jack, Queen Cattle King, Mervin Masters Daddy Barlow, Queen Dan Burke Barlow, and a Queen Gunstock

The Northwoods is made by Queen so technically that's 4 of a kind. ;)

WOW, Dr. Bill! I'm sure glad I didn't go all-in. A straight flush it is!

And a gorgeous amber 4 of a kind from you too, Mark. Thanks for playing fellas.

I'll raise you 6 stagalicious Tonys (yes, I know it's "5" card stud but the only picture I had was of 6 knives ;) )

DSC01025.jpg

Last edited:
Does 5 of a kind beat a royal flush? Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . :confused:

Campbell, those two saddlehorns are captivating!

Beautiful knives, guys!

Tough choice. I ended up with something old and something new.

OldandNew02.jpg

OldandNew01.jpg

Beauties, Rick. How long is that Remington jack? I've never seen an 8-threaded bolster before!

Thanks, Jeff. The big Remington is a fancy 4-1/2" 1163 English jack.

Hey Jeff,this is a cool thread. Nice hands fella's.
In the next 2 weeks I have a few new "cards" dealt to me. I'll deal out my hand then.In the meanwhile,nice show :thumbup:
-Vince

i'll have to fold but i still feel like a winner... lots of aces floating around the deck. great thread jeff.

Hey Jeff,this is a cool thread. Nice hands fella's.
In the next 2 weeks I have a few new "cards" dealt to me. I'll deal out my hand then.In the meanwhile,nice show :thumbup:
-Vince

Vince, I have to agree. One of the better ideas for a thread I've had, if for no other reason than to see Bill's royal flush of black lip pearl--gads, what a treasure trove!

I may have to redeal and come up with another hand myself. We all love good photos too much to stop at one hand apiece!

Vince, I have to agree. One of the better ideas for a thread I've had, if for no other reason than to see Bill's royal flush of black lip pearl--gads, what a treasure trove!

I may have to redeal and come up with another hand myself. We all love good photos too much to stop at one hand apiece!

There's no way, I can play one hand,of five,though.

Kitchen knives alone,I can easily do three hands & they are some of my most used & loved.

I definitely like the thread idea & what is coming :thumbup:.
Rick,your knives are fantastic & your photography is impeccable.
-Vince

Back