1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FT: Kershaw Cryo

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by drbobguy, Jul 27, 2012.

1. drbobguy

drbobguy

Jan 29, 2006
    CRYO IS TRADED. THANKS ALL!

Just got this in the mail yesterday. Add me to the list of "I can see why everyone likes it, but it's not for me." Lockup is 100% solid, centering is SLIGHTLY to one side, but no contact between blade and liners/scales.

I also have a lightly used Spyderco Centofante III and Delica 4 FFG Orange (with silver pocket clip) that I would be willing to trade as a package deal (one or both) with the Cryo if you have a more valuable knife. Both were carried for a few weeks. I have a Spyderco Sage I now and realize I prefer it to the backlock spydie models.

I also have a Kershaw S30V Blur with very minimal wear, just a single scratch on the anodization on the spine. Also a plain edge Benchmade Griptillian (large) 551 in black/black with some wear on the blade.

I would only consider trading one of the above in a package deal with the Cryo.

I'm interested in folders, traditionals, pens, watches, multitools and keychain tools.

I can ship USPS tomorrow (Saturday July 28) if we agree on something tonight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  2. Over Kill

Over Kill Banned

Jul 7, 2010
    I have a swiss army swiss card multi tool and could give some cash to offset the price difference.

3. mjohnson6565

mjohnson6565

Jul 16, 2009
    I have a skeletool cx, interested

4. drbobguy

drbobguy

Jan 29, 2006
    Sorry Over Kill, I already have a SAK multitool card.

5. azyrah

azyrah Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 16, 2012
    visitor message sent sir..

6. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    buck vantage, victorinox explorer plus?

7. PassinBy

PassinBy

Jun 6, 2008
    got a SOG trident for trade

8. mjohnson6565

mjohnson6565

Jul 16, 2009
    How about a new leatherman surge with sheath

9. thais0n

thais0n

Feb 8, 2012
    Interested in a trade for a full size griptillian?

10. joefred

joefred Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I have a Spyderco Persistence i will trade you for the cryo.

11. EZ Bake

EZ Bake Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 5, 2009
    I have a LNIB Delica ZDP-189 Hollow-Grind Plain-Edge that I'd trade for the Orange Delica / Cryo. Can add cash if necessary.

Email me if interested.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  12. drbobguy

drbobguy

Jan 29, 2006
    Cryo is traded to thaison. Thanks all!

13. Ljack1127

Ljack1127

Sep 7, 2011
    I have a sog spec elite 1 (arc lock) PE that I would like to trade for either of the spyderco's.