GEN 1 & 2 XM-18's

So who else has a soft spot for them? :D Lets see some pics!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

medium800.jpg

Last edited:
I have a soft spot for them, actually received this Gen.2 today :) it had a 4 year late delivery... ;)

p1040939v.jpg

p1040949a.jpg

p1040944ic.jpg

p1040941ox.jpg

p1040945y.jpg

Last edited:
I just LOVE the R Hinderer stamp on these Gen 1 and 2s! I wish they'd bring that back!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME!

Me, me, I do. I really like that first Gen 2 you pictured. I also love that Gen 1 Hellfire, that thing rocks.

Last edited:
I'm in!!

Thanks!!!

Just kidding!

Love the early ones. Probably goes without saying that if Rick created it, I like it....but I said it anyway.

Thanks for the photos, Rob.

I think I recognize a couple of the pics, but never tire of seeing photos of things this cool.

Do 1.5's count? :D This 3.5" XM-18 has gone through some changes since I got it...

All original parts...
Hinderer_XM-18_Gen-I_As-New_Front.jpg

Hinderer_XM-18_Gen-1_Baxk.jpg

After a trip to the Ranch, where it got its Gen II upgrades & new green scale...and someone reverted it back to to tip down carry (cough Rick cough ;))

Hinderer_XM-18_Gen-1_Upgrade_and-Pa.jpg

Hinderer_XM-18_Gen-1_Upgrade_Back.jpg

...And then some time later, it slipped into a smooth carbon fiber scale...

Hinderer_XM-18Gen1-5_and_CF-Scale.jpg

Hinderer_XM-18Gen1-5_and_GreenG10-S.jpg

...And yes, it is a user! :cool:

This one is a Gen I (I think) 3" flipper. Love this little guy!
Hinderer-FXM_XM-18_Customs.jpg

:)

Great to see the changes made to the Gen.1 3.5", also really like that 3" Gen.1 ;)

Great stuff, Jaxx.

Just like in the Hog pen you photospank folks like me with style.:cool:

I just LOVE the R Hinderer stamp on these Gen 1 and 2s! I wish they'd bring that back!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME!

I totally agree!! Just his name on the blade make it look like no other... Bring it back!! Beautiful knives Rob!!

i'm thinking every one in the herd has a softspot for the GEN1 /2 XM's :D

The 'R.Hinderer' stamp looks cool on the blade really compliments the knife aesthetically

Back